Sponsored

SIGHHHH Blend date 11/18

jdicerch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT w/PP
Soo I have a blend date of 11/18 (today) and i contacted my dealer to see if his EDD updated because cotus shows 1/03 for me... It did update but to 1/03 like cotus says :(

He gave me this PDF, can anyone give me any better news out of this?

Mustang GT with PP 400A

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

EDIT: removed PDF (confidential stuff..)
Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Looks like it is still being built and your EDD is 12/28-1/3. It could update again once its awaiting shipment/in-transit.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
My original EDD was 11/28 :(
It might come back down, but my car is being delivered close to your location and was told the avg trip is 10 days once it hops a train. So hopefully yours gets out of the factory and onto a train soon. Mine was built last week and hasn't found a train yet.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Soo I have a blend date of 11/18 (today) and i contacted my dealer to see if his EDD updated because cotus shows 1/03 for me... It did update but to 1/03 like cotus says :(

He gave me this PDF, can anyone give me any better news out of this?

Mustang GT with PP 400A

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
Stuff like that is confidential info... surprised he gave that out... but posting that.. you need to watch out

Sponsored

OP
OP

jdicerch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT w/PP
Stuff like that is confidential info... surprised he gave that out... but posting that.. you need to watch out
No idea what youre talking about.. I didn't post anything :gossip:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Mine has sent me this before, that was when I created the 11/17 tracking thread but wasn't going to post a screen shot of it due to those little words at the bottom.....something about being confidential :D

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Mine has sent me this before, that was when I created the thread but wasn't going to post a screen shot of it due to those little words at the bottom.....something about being confidential :D
Lol...

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
We had a guy did stuff similar to that when I was in Iraq... except it was more serious... posting our convoys on his blog... and not the little info... almost the whole picture.... was told to stop and the pos kept on doing it until we took his computer away and site down... I was in those convoys.....

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
We had a guy did stuff similar to that when I was in Iraq... except it was more serious... posting our convoys on his blog... and not the little info... almost the whole picture.... was told to stop and the pos kept on doing it until we took his computer away and site down... I was in those convoys.....
Wow that's as bad as Geraldo drawing out maps in the dirt for the news...got him a one way ticket out of Iraq.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Wow that's as bad as Geraldo drawing out maps in the dirt for the news...got him a one way ticket out of Iraq.
Yeah... He was a POS...... But the convoy that left before us was not so lucky... Wierd things happen though with my truck I was driving blew an oul pressure line forcing us back onto the base... but also with that the convoy before us unfortunately got hit and a few casualties.... I had dreams about the convoy.... i had a gut bad feeling... I was pissed at my chief for making me go on the convoy but other than that... after the repair of the line which rubbed on the turbo... we were off on the third day... My bad feeling went away (first of many convoys in Iraq) talk about relief... Damn, I am gonna be one of those old retired guys with the war stories....lol
Sponsored