2015 Mustang Gt PP - Comp Orange
Just got this done !

Oscar_s550

IG Oscar_cincozero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT ingot silver
Has anyone done darker grey stripes or any other color than black on ingot silver ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
lissuhllama

lissuhllama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lissa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT with 50th Anniversary Package
Anyone done white on Race Red?

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Chris R asked for a rearward faint picture of my car, figured would be good to post here since I didn't post from that angle originally
image.jpg

Sponsored

Calabaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP - Comp Orange
672e9a16e3a214cbb91516744e7015d5.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Hey guys,
Since a major MO-FO / SOB / Human turd / _ (I'll let you fill in the blank) reverse into hit my front bumper with his POS car (I can't imagine someone with a nice car doing it...), I have a pretty deep, approx. 2 inch scratch on it (it peeled the whole paint layer off there).
Since I was considering getting stripes before, I'm considering it now, vs getting it repainted; I might as well put that money towards stripes, and get that covered...

My question is, could you guys measure the distance between the middle of the bumper (the edge in the middle), and the outside edge of your stripes (including pinstripes). I'm considering dual narrow stripes (GT350 like), or even the regular dual stripes if they need to be bigger in order to cover that #%?*! scratch... (Probably matte black with a lime green pinstripe on my magnetic)

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
A favour from the UK

Hi all and hopefully I have found the right thread!

A bit of a long shot but wonder if anybody can help me? I am looking for somebody who has a 2015 generation 6 Mustang that has Shelby / Leman stripes (topsides and bottom of doors), and if so, would be kind enough to measure and send me the dimensions as per the attached pictures?

As you know, us Brits are eagerly awaiting the first batch of RHD generation 6 to arrive in the UK, of which one is hopefully going to be mine in that batch. But before mine arrive, I am hoping to get a set of Shelby / Leman stripes pre-made so that they can be fitted prior to me taking delivery from the dealer.

When the Mustang was first put on sale in the UK, the stripes were not available as part of the order and by the time they were, my order had been locked into the system and couldn't be fitted, so I will now need have them retro fitted once in the UK.

The only generation 6’s in the UK so far will be LHD and the likelihood of them having the stripes and me getting the answer is likely to be remote. So my appeal has had to venture across the Atlantic / world to fellow Mustang owners :D.

From the research that I have done so far, it would appear that the true Shelby stripes aren’t a straight 8” or 10” all the way through the car (certainly on early models such as the generation 1), and I am lead to believe that they may taper at certain points of the car? So to make things look authentic and not a botch job I need to get this right.

Many thanks in advance…
front stripe.jpg

back stripe.jpg

side stripe.jpg

OP
OP
lissuhllama

lissuhllama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lissa