armytc

armytc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
What are you looking to get for your 08' Shelby? I know a guy who might be interested 😁
I'm looking at $45K since it's low mile (6700) and I put over $2K in new tires and scheduled maintenance last summer. I have the original window sticker and other documentation. It's very show worthy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
armytc

armytc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
I must agree with you! It's always fun to shift gears but the new auto transmissions are smooth and efficient. I like my Shelby but at this point in my life, I need a change. I owned a 2020 BULLITT but sold it because of some health issues. It was a great car, but the transmission could have been better. So, I've decided to do two things, sell the Shelby and look for a nice low mile Mach 1. It may happen, who knows. A lot of things must come together.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I must agree with you! It's always fun to shift gears but the new auto transmissions are smooth and efficient. I like my Shelby but at this point in my life, I need a change. I owned a 2020 BULLITT but sold it because of some health issues. It was a great car, but the transmission could have been better. So, I've decided to do two things, sell the Shelby and look for a nice low mile Mach 1. It may happen, who knows. A lot of things must come together.
If you haven't experienced the A10 yet, you're in for a treat. In sport and track mode, I wouldn't describe it as soon. It's shifts HARD in a really fun way. Let us know what you score. Good luck.

OP
OP
armytc

armytc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
If you haven't experienced the A10 yet, you're in for a treat. In sport and track mode, I wouldn't describe it as soon. It's shifts HARD in a really fun way. Let us know what you score. Good luck.
I've watched a few You Tube videos. I was amazed how quickly the car shifted and actually chirped the tires in the first two gears. Amazing.
In two or three weeks I'll be getting my Shelby out of storage. At that time, I'll see what happens.

OP
OP
armytc

armytc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
At this point, if anyone on this site is interested, my 2008 Shelby will be for sale in about three weeks since it's now in storage. I will be asking in the low to mid $40's.
PM me if interested.
Thanks
Sponsored