Sponsored

Shoemaker Performance Tunes are available here at Lethal Performance!!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey, ALL!

You read that right, Want to get tuned by Rob "The Tunemaker" Shoemaker?

Shoemaker Performance tunes are available here at Lethal Performance & The Tune Shop! He's a new amazing addition to The Tune Shop at Lethal Performance!

Lethal Performance is excited to offer custom tuning from Shoemaker Performance! With Rob “The Tunemaker” Shoemaker writing the custom tunes, you can be sure your Ford Mustang GT, Shelby GT500 or Ford F150 is running at peak performance, whether it is all motor or forced induction.

Rob Shoemaker has over a decade of experience tuning high performance vehicles with multiple 1/4 mile time records under his belt, with a specialty in the Coyote and EcoBoost applications, making it an excellent addition to The Tune Shop here at Lethal Performance.

Shoemaker Performance can create a custom tune calibrated to your specific modifications using devices from both SCT Performance (both the X4 and the BDX) and HPTuners (including the MPVI3 and RTD+).

All info for Shoemaker Performance can be found here --> ROB “THE TUNEMAKER” SHOEMAKER RETURNS!!

shoemaker.jpg

Of course, if you guys have any questions; feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to assist!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
you might want to mention that he used to be employed at PBD. And that he set up his own shop.

BlueThunder16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Has anyone gotten one of these tunes since he left PBD? Any reviews? Trying to decide which one to go with and I'm narrowed down to this, VMP, or Steeda. Thx

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Has anyone gotten one of these tunes since he left PBD? Any reviews? Trying to decide which one to go with and I'm narrowed down to this, VMP, or Steeda. Thx
No offense to either of the other two companies they are both top notch at what they do respectively but the don’t call Rob the “Tunemaker” for no reason. Just because he left PBD he still is one of the top three Mustang tuners in my opinion . I’m not even tuned by him but hold him in high praise for what he has done!

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
you might want to mention that he used to be employed at PBD. And that he set up his own shop.
He used to be at a number of tuning shops and was well known before PBD. Ken only hired him because of his reputation before working there and thought they would make a great team, which they did for years. Nothing wrong with people going their own way.

Ortiz use to work for Bama, still an awsome dude and great tuner choice.

Most of the guys at Lund also worked at Bama before....

It really doesnt matter. you are purchasing it through the reccomendation of Lethal, who probably wouldn't reccomend them if they didn't know they were a great choice.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlueThunder16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the input! Since I'm not tracking the car and have a mostly stock setup, I'm trying to figure out which would be the best bang for the buck. I want to squeeze as much power I can while staying relatively safe and maintaining driveability. I also have the MT-82, which I don't want to stress too much given it's reputation for long term reliability. I understand there's always some risk when tuning though, I get it.

BlueThunder16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I may have to do a 93 tune since I don't think there are enough E85 stations near me to make it practical, even though I don't daily drive this car. I also am considering a flex tune for it, but I've already confirmed no flex tune available from Steeda or VMP. Still waiting to hear back from Lethal about the availability of a flex tune from Rob. I'm sure even a 93 tune will be a nice bump in power, but It would be nice to have options when going to the pump.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
or go E30/35. There really is no "bump in power" in the 93. It just fixes it so the engine isn't such a lazy, breathless dog.
Sponsored