Shark NV360 Review: Everything You Need To Know

tymongiffin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tymon
Vehicle(s)
ford
Shark NV360 is the most famous and popular vacuum cleaner. It is because this machine has a lot of outstanding features at an affordable price. If you are wondering if this machine suits you, read my shark nv360 review.

What are the features and technologies of Shark Navigator NV360?

Lift-away technology

The lift-away feature is a recent innovation of SharkNijia. When pushing the button, you can lift away the dirt canister from the machine.

Why do you need this technology?

It's more convenient to vacuum hard-to-reach areas and above-floor areas such as your furniture and stairs.

Multi-floor cleaning

Do you want to spend a lot of money to purchase separate vacuums for different floor types? If no, you can consider Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 - a multi-purpose vacuum cleaner that is powerful enough to clean both carpets and bare/hard floors easily.

It's very quick to adjust the suction power by choosing II for carpets and I for bare floors.

Swivel steering

Unlike an ordinary vacuum, it's straightforward to use the shark navigator lift-away deluxe nv360 in a room with many pieces of furniture thanks to the swivel steering technology. This is a wonderful solution for those who need a quick and effective cleanup with less effort on your end.

Filtration

The NV360 has been applied to the wonderful combination of HEPA filter and the anti-allergen complete seal technology.

Therefore, this good filtration system can trap 100 percent of all allergens and pollutants inside without blowing back into the air. This filtration is so useful and handy for people who are allergic to dust and pollen. What's more, this navigator lift-away dlx vacuum cleaner can save a lot of money because these filters are reusable and washable.

Attachments

There is no need to purchase extra attachments to clean different areas in your house because this vacuum cleaner is equipped will all essential accessories.

They can help you clean hard-to-clean areas such as tight spots and above-floor surfaces at ease.

What attachments are included?

• A pet power brush can pick up all pet hair and debris ideally.
  • A dusting brush can remove dust on shelves, window sills quickly.
  • A crevice tool allows you to reach tight areas like cracks and crevices to get rid of all dirt.
  • An extendable under-appliance wand gives you extra length to reach higher positions.
Dust cup

The Shark NV360 is designed with an extra small dirt cup with three dry quarts' total capacity. However, you should empty the cup when it is around 1.2 dry quarts of dirt. In case you let the dirt and dust build up further, it can affect the performance.

The specifications

• Cleaner type: Upright
  • Dust collection: bagless
  • Corded/cordless: corded
  • Dimensions: 115 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches
  • Total weight: 12.5 lbs.
  • Canister weight: 7.5 lbs.
  • Swivel steering
  • Lift-away technology
  • Brushroll shutoff
  • HEPA filter
  • Anti-allergen complete seal technology
  • Motor: 1200W, 10 Amps, 120V
  • Dirt capacity: 1.2 dry quarts
  • Crevice tool: 5.5 inches
  • Power cord length: 25 feet
  • Cleaning path: 11 inches
Pros and cons of the Shark NV360

Although this vacuum cleaner has a lot of outstanding features, it also comes with some disadvantages. Take a look at the information below to check if you can live with the cons of this upright vacuum.

Pros

• Reasonable price
  • Effortless to clean and empty
  • Quick to pick up pet hair
  • Washable filters
  • Helpful attachments
  • Pretty quiet
  • Fights allergies well
  • Multi-floor cleaning
  • Removable canister
  • Straightforward to maneuver
  • Adjustable and powerful suction
Cons

• Short power cord
  • Small dust cup
  • No headlights
FAQs of Shark Navigator NV360

After reading many Shark navigator NV360 reviews, I recognize that many people have the same questions as follows:

Does the Shark NV360 work well on hardwoods?

Yes. I have tried, and it can clean my deluxe vinyl floor thoroughly.

How many amps?

10 amps

Can it vacuum stairs?

Yes, it vacuums stairs effectively, especially, it's lightweight enough to get up the stairs.

Is there any problem with the indicator light?

It makes a very low noise.

Extra tips for using The NV360 for the best outcome

In the event of cleaning bare floors, you should use the brush roll in stationary mode. To clean your carpet, you can apply the suction control feature. When you have to spend a great effort on your end to move forward to vacuum carpet floors, let you rotate the suction to open the valve.

Depending on your different types of carpets, you can adjust a suitable suction power level, including high pile, medium pile, low pile, and plush.

Remember to empty the dust cup every use because this way can prevent plenty of issues from surfacing.

How to maintain your pre-motor filters?

It's best to rinse, and air dry them at least once per three months.

In case you use your vacuum cleaner regularly, you have to clean it more often. For a motor filter, make sure to clean it at least once every 2 years even more.

How to maintain the Shark NV360

Does your Shark NV360 have any problem? If yes, don't throw it away in a hurry.

Please check the helpful user manual.

If your vacuum cleaner can't pick up dirt and dust as it used, perhaps it's time to clean your filters. If the airflow is restricted, the machine can't provide enough suction.

Don't forget to check the canister, hose, and hose connections. After turning on the vacuum cleaner, if the brush roll can't spin immediately, let you turn off it to get rid of the blockage.

Should you buy the Shark Navigator NV360?

For me, I will choose the Shark Navigator NV360.because it gives me what I need: strong performance, and several accessories at a reasonable price, and I can accept its drawbacks. If you want to read other Shark NV360: All You Need to Know About This Powerful Vacuum, simply leave a comment below. I will write about them the next time.

Thank you for reading.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi, Is anyone here as upset about the vehicle's sensitivity spectrum as I am. The HL option has a much lower sensitivity spectrum than the ones I've used and know about. When the lights are off and also in the parking settings, the brightness of the instrument cluster and the small display in sync is hard to see.

Has anyone improved that annoyance who can give me some advice? Thank!
Interesting that many folks claim that the lighting is too bright. I presume that you has the brightness control set to max. If you do, that’s it. But check another Mustang to make sure there is nothing wrong with yours.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
There's an adjustment for the brightness.