Shadow Black - Mistake or Not

Sicpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang Performance Package 2
1. #1 priority- learn how to wash that car right. Learn the differences in microfiber cloths and then how not to scratch it while washing or DRYING it. The art of no pressure while caring (wiping) your ride.

2. Locally there is a black GT350 with matte black stripes accented with blue border stripes that pops like crazy on all black.

Mine is race red, black stripes with white accents, black tri-bar stripes on lower side panels.
479A4EF1-26EE-499D-9AC3-6A83267AEE02.jpeg

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Watch Jay Leno's Garage that just released. It's on Youtube.

The car they showcase is Shadow Black. It looks AWESOME!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Leno's vid was good. That black is sho puuurrty. Then I saw this review of a race red and thought it was also puurrtty. Then I pretty much see any of the GT500 reviews and colors and think they all look good :)

I hear that. Just wanted to post for the OP. Seemed to be having unnecessary second thoughts about his color choice. Been there and done that. Got the T-shirt. He Can have peace of mind on this one. Looks like a futuristic Darth Vader with angles.

The Race Red shows up best in photos for sure. In person, seems to be mixed reviews for all the colors - but all positive!