• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland Selling some parts from my 2015 GT - Steeda CAI / NGauge / JMS PedalMAX

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
EDIT: Ngauge and Pedalmax are sold. Steeda CAI still available.

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on here. Unfortunately, the time has come to say goodbye to my 2015 Mustang GT. While I'm too lazy to pull everything off, including some suspension bits and the Corsa Sport catback, I do have a few things I pulled off prior to trading it in.

- I've got the Steeda Cold Air Intake Kit. This kit includes both the tune and no tune option (which is the sleeve/tube that fits inside). I bought the CAI before a tuner which is why. Then, when I got the ngauge years ago, I slid the inner tube out and was good to go. The kit has everything it came with, as you can see in the pics. This includes any of the straps and the little metal ports and nipples that came with it. As a bonus, I can include my factory ductwork with the resonator already cut off (I ended up buying a new piece with the resonator to put back to stock). That way you don't have to cut yours and can keep it for if/when you go back to stock. This kit is $499 new. I'm going to say $300 obo. I would really prefer this to be a local pickup in/around Baltimore, MD but if I have to ship, that cost is on the buyer. The main annoyance is the big Steeda box that the intake sits in. (Disclaimer - this was for my 2015 Mustang GT so make sure it fits whatever you have)

- (SOLD) Next up is a JMS PedalMAX. Little plug and play device that boosts throttle responsiveness. This does NOT have the little selector dial. It's just the plug and play module that connects behind the gas pedal. Looks like these go for about $290 new. Let's say $170 obo for that. Obviously this one is easy to ship but shipping is on the buyer.

- (SOLD) Lastly, is an Ngauge. I bought this used years ago and tuned the car. Haven't thought much about it since until I used it today to revert back to the stock tune after removing the Steeda CAI. I'm learning that they went out of the business so I'm not really sure what the market is for these. I will say that it does have my tunes for the Steeda CAI on there. Do these unlock once the stock tune is put back on? I recall that's how my Subaru tuner worked back before the Mustang. I know the unit works because I just used it today (see photos) but this might be a good local pickup one to make sure it works for you, unless someone can confirm if/how these might be locked. I did just email Lund about it so I can update once I hear back. Assuming everything is good, let's go with $400 obo.

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

CMEGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTCS
I sent you a PM

Jayymac23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
if you send Lund a email they can tell you if it can be unlocked with the serial number

OP
OP
MSMStannyl

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump.
Steeda CAI still available.

OP
OP
MSMStannyl

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump.

Steeda CAI (for both tuned and non-tuned) for $250 obo

Sponsored

OP
OP
MSMStannyl

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump...still have the Steeda CAI sitting in the garage. Make me an offer.

OP
OP
MSMStannyl

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merry Xmas Bump!
Sponsored