• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Selling my 20's

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I am selling the 20" wheels.

I had them on my last car for a few weeks and pu them on the 2015 the weekend I got the car.

They are MRR wheels Eurotek UO3 in 20x9 and 20x10.5

Offsets are perfect for the 2015 and clear the PP Brembo brakes.

I used my old tires in the pictures for reference, as they were the ones taken from my BMW.

245 35 20 front and 285 30 20 rear.

The rears look to be fine and can go bigger as well as the front, which looks to be able to go much bigger.

I think if car was lowered they would sit in the fender alot better than it looks as a 4x4!

Wheels are in great shape, no curb rash.

1200 shipped to lower 48.

[/URL][/img]

On older car before I sold it. Got a few quick shots before I threw it on the new car.

Sponsored

Last edited:

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Nice wheels!