Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
Maybe I am just too stupid to find them. but it seems odd that there is no section devoted to car shows.
especially Carlisle and American Muscle since they are two of the biggest gatherings of mustangs in the country.
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Most car shows have their own forums, Also I have noticed this and other forums the members try to start threads on car shows their is very little activity. This is worldwide so local shows even tho large are not enough of a bridge.

It would make sense to me that if you started a thread in the "members lounge" sections you may get some activity on who participates.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
There are different types of car people. Some do what they do to show their car, others do what they do for the pure pleasure of driving, and then there's probably hundreds of other reasons too.

I'd think the majority of people here are more into performance and driving, versus displaying.

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
There are different types of car people. Some do what they do to show their car, others do what they do for the pure pleasure of driving, and then there's probably hundreds of other reasons too.

I'd think the majority of people here are more into performance and driving, versus displaying.
I do get what you are saying and it does make sense for the small local shows but the American Muscle show and Carlisle draw people from all corners of the country and are all about performance and driving as well as displaying. You can see the latest and greatest from all the big vendors as well as seeing people from the forum and generally hanging with others who share their interest in the Mustang. These are much more than shows they are events based on the Mustang. I would think there is something for all no matter what your passion for the Mustang is.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We do not have a section devoted solely to show cars, but we do have a Vendors Mustang Journal/Projects in which they can post these up. We also find that posting (and reading about) the development of such vehicles tends to lead to more informative threads and better discussion.