5.0 435

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I understand Ford is pulling orders any day now .... great now production should ramp up , maybe get our cars before Christmas.:cheers:
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Sorry I don't know what to say. I really have no control of who they sell to. I know the deposit is non-refundable. What about the Ford dealer in delray beach. Some of these people get buyer remorse or can't get financing. Hang in there and keep looking.
Ford of Delray Beach, FL is Autonation... that's where I got my '12 Boss 302 from back then. AFAIK, Autonation Ford dealers across FL has implemented a minimum of 5K ADM on 2016 non-R's.

OP
OP
5.0 435

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ford of Delray Beach, FL is Autonation... that's where I got my '12 Boss 302 from back then. AFAIK, Autonation Ford dealers across FL has implemented a minimum of 5K ADM on 2016 non-R's.
That dealer sold all their non R's for MSRP. Some Forum members purchased their cars @ that dealership.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
That dealer sold all their non R's for MSRP. Some Forum members purchased their cars @ that dealership.
That's a good deal... no wonder they're sold out or at least have a long waiting list there. Back in 5/2012, I got my 302 from them for 4K below sticker. :thumbsup:

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
5.0 435, I called him for an allocation when u sent me the info last week. He gave me the run around for a few days saying his manager wasn't there to place the order. I had been following up everyday this weekend. He sent me a text yesterday telling me it was sold. Pretty messed up now that I read this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would try again! I had a deposit with them and ordered car. I don't want the car now

Sponsored

OP
OP
5.0 435

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Same dealer I used

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I would try again! I had a deposit with them and ordered car. I don't want the car now

Never mind, I was told the manager wants to deal locally. If I want it, I would have to fly there to place the order and leave deposit and fly there to pick up the car. A bit absurd. I said I can pick up personally but they said no.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Thanks.. Your deposit was refundable?

mine is, i got my car there thanks to a board member here. not that i am planning on getting it refunded anyway. nice people so far, just waiting for the car like everyone else.

- via Tapatalk App

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
mine is, i got my car there thanks to a board member here. not that i am planning on getting it refunded anyway. nice people so far, just waiting for the car like everyone else.

- via Tapatalk App

You got the one in south fl right? I call that guy weekly to see if anyone has backed out lol

We are talking about a dealer in GA

Sponsored

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
You got the one in south fl right? I call that guy weekly to see if anyone has backed out lol

We are talking about a dealer in GA

sorry, yeah i mean the Delray dealer mentioned in here

- via Tapatalk App

Blended

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTR
Anyone have any new leads...? I am looking as well.
Sponsored