Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Just a stones throw away.

Did you by chance go on the Kettle Moraine Color Run sponsored by Dundee Sportsman's Club last October?
I did not do anything with cars and coffee or drives, just track stuff for me.
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
THere is a great event held in Wisconsin Dells each year (Cruise for a cause). They even include a stock car race run.. it's an oval track, no helmet required, sounded like fun.
They ran the event very late this year and weather was not the best..

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Campbellsport here. Halfway between Fond du Lac and West Bend. I too was looking for a club to do some rides with. I didn't read all the posts in this thread. Did anyone ever make a website?
I would really like to get a website of even a facebook group together for NE Wisconsin Shelby's... I have it on my 'winter project list" but just moved into a new house and that project list is longer and more urgent ... LOL....
Let me see what I can put together ....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
ok, so I investigated what is currently on Facebook for Mustang Groups in Wisconsin. There are a LOT of them out there, most are only 1k and below in membership. It's really super inefficient how many Shelby and Mustang Facebook groups there are online, alot of guys are members of multiple groups than seem redundant in regards to duplicate postings etc.
If you do a search of Wisconsin Shelby or Wisconsin Mustang
There is also one called Mustangs of SE Wisconsin.
I guess my question is, do we want to start a Facebook Group Page specifically for certain criteria?
IE:
Wisconsin (all of WI? Certain Part? SE WI Only?)
Mustang (all mustangs? Shelby only group?)
Content- discussions, events only, buy/sell? etc..

S550_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey everyone! Happy to be moving back up to WI next month. Spent the last 1.5 years down here in Greenville, SC.... Just not for this guy. Heading back up to Oconomowoc, WI where I plan to stay. It would be great to get a get-together rolln for this spring/summer?

10+ years ago I belonged to a group called M3 (Madison Muscle Mustangs) (No longer a club) and had a blast hanging out doing car show and drag days.. Still talk to a few of the guys every now and then. There were others out there in the area that I remember like Brew City Muscle out of the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone! Happy to be moving back up to WI next month. Spent the last 1.5 years down here in Greenville, SC.... Just not for this guy. Heading back up to Oconomowoc, WI where I plan to stay. It would be great to get a get-together rolln for this spring/summer?

10+ years ago I belonged to a group called M3 (Madison Muscle Mustangs) (No longer a club) and had a blast hanging out doing car show and drag days.. Still talk to a few of the guys every now and then. There were others out there in the area that I remember like Brew City Muscle out of the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.
Hey Matt,
Welcome!... although are you SURE you want to come back to Wisconsin? It's going to be - double digit wind chills this coming week... LOL....
Anyway, would love to get together with you and some other guys on this group....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

S550_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey Lorne...yah I'm sure I'm ready to come back...lol. Born and raised in WI. Was on my bucket list to venture away for a bit. Currently 48 and partly cloudy here.

Pics are of current (no snowforecast)... lol

20210205_114651.jpg

20210205_114706.jpg

MR YUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible
I had my wife try to join the Mustangs of Central Wisconsin over a week ago. I guess they don't like us because they have not let us in yet. The group shows that 3 people joined last week. It would be nice since they are so close to me. ☹

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had my wife try to join the Mustangs of Central Wisconsin over a week ago. I guess they don't like us because they have not let us in yet. The group shows that 3 people joined last week. It would be nice since they are so close to me. ☹
Send them another request or instant message one of the moderators that’s not the norm

Sponsored

Nemesis_FTW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, I moved here from Michigan in 2019. Came here in a 18' Ecoboost. Traded it in for a 18' GT Premium. My hopes are to be able to get out and enjoy the nice weather soon and maybe do a track day at Road America. Just Northwest of Milwaukee.

Mustang Milwaukee.jpg

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
That's a good looking car in white!!

Check out MVP Track Time for a well run track event! They run at Road America twice this year, once in May and once in October. I run with them often and always have a blast!!

Lots of good Clubs in the area that run at Road America. You'll find a weekend.....

Now, if the weather would just get it's act together!!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, I moved here from Michigan in 2019. Came here in a 18' Ecoboost. Traded it in for a 18' GT Premium. My hopes are to be able to get out and enjoy the nice weather soon and maybe do a track day at Road America. Just Northwest of Milwaukee.

Mustang Milwaukee.jpg
nice, welcome to Wisconsin. What part of Michigan are you from. I am a "Youper" (not sure if I spelled that right) originally from Menominee MI. Now living in Appleton

Nemesis_FTW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
nice, welcome to Wisconsin. What part of Michigan are you from. I am a "Youper" (not sure if I spelled that right) originally from Menominee MI. Now living in Appleton
Born and raised in Lansing.
Sponsored