Sponsored

Scuffed one of my wheels, looking for advice...

OP
OP
Mach VII

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yep, an hour from Hartford and an hour from Albany, NY. There is a place near Hartford that specializes in this, going to bring it there but figured I would ask if this is something that can be done at home. More I think about it the more I realize how bad the repair will come out without experience and proper tools.
Agreed. This is an easy job for the pros. No so much for amateurs. :like:

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Andy D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Ruby Red
The Wheel Shop is located at 70 King Street in Windsor Locks, CT. It's across from Bradley International Airport. They specialize in repairing wheels. I'm guessing the cost might run around $200 to 250 but their work seems to be top notch. Call before you go there and maybe send a picture. You might be able to get a quote without driving there.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Mach VII

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
The Wheel Shop is located at 70 King Street in Windsor Locks, CT. It's across from Bradley International Airport. They specialize in repairing wheels. I'm guessing the cost might run around $200 to 250 but their work seems to be top notch. Call before you go there and maybe send a picture. You might be able to get a quote without driving there.

Hope this helps.
I will have to check them out. I found Dent Wizard Wheel Repair in Bloomfield via the internet but they were slow to respond so that's why I asked here. I go moutain biking in East Granby often so both are close enough for me.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Forget about mobile wheel repair, I would only do that on a lease return. The repairs after a few months normally look like hell. Either remove the wheel from the car and have it professionally repaired or buy a new one.

Dave
Sponsored