Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
What you wrote, which is the same in my reply.

Capture+_2021-10-01-17-38-55-1.png

Capture+_2021-10-01-17-39-17-1.png
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
F you, she is in tears over this.
Why? She is being hysterical.

There is no good medical reason for a health care professional not to get vaccinated.

Again, if she advises patients to not get vaccinated she is very close to malpractice.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Before I answer the question I want to know how the lol got put on the end of my post. What you put as my post has been altered and is not a quote. Did you add that yourself?
Going to answer now? How dramatic you are refusing to answer many questions posed to you here.

You are being petty. (Go ahead and quote me back.)

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Or he could have removed it right after I quoted him. Pretty sure it didn't get there from me.
Hello; If I change( edit) a post after it is first posted there will be a notice showing it has been edited. You did an underhanded thing and now are trying to weasel out of what you did in an equally underhanded manner. That you do not appear to understand how things work is telling.

You are not able to keep up with the information in posts and keep it straight in general. You get too many things mixed up in replies. I will not hazard a guess as to why on the open forum.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hello; I was not writing about those who are ill from covid and have serious illness and/or death. My comments have been about those who had covid and recovered on their own. In particular the need for such people to have a vaccine on top of natural immunity.
Did you not understand what I just said? I did not write about those who are ill from covid and have serious illness and/or death. I said that with natural immunity, your body produces memory t-cells that are cross reactive to different antigens. This is most likely because when you receive a vaccine the lethality is toned down dramatically vs getting the virus full on which can kill you. There is a phenomenon called original antigenic sin where the cross reactivity actually makes your immune system less efficient against different variants of the pathogen. The phenomenon isn't well understand because it happens with those who have immunization and natural immunity, it is a by product of how the immune system functions. It also varies by age and the pathogen itself, so it can literally flip any argument about vaccine immunity or natural on its head. In some cases cross reactivity is good and some bad, its not well understood because its complex. This is why I said that the immune system is a double edged sword and its not really a cut and clear case as your are making it out to be.

Antibodies (B-cells) are only one part of your adaptive immune system. You also have T-cells which are just as important you have to account for because they work in tandem. T-cells recruit antibodies (CD4) but the ones that really do damage are CD8 t-cells.

You can make the case for natural immunity if you want regarding COVID but I haven't really seen you mention anything specific comparing B-cells and T-cells with natural immunity vs vaccine regarding COVID. The latest research I've seen says to look at t-cells not just antibodies to understand the difference, and large scale clinical studies are needed to understand and make a definitive answer. The t-cells that are produced from the vaccine are on par with those who previously had COVID, and the data shows that the response is long lasting just like natural immunity. Its a different story for antibodies with natural immunity vs the vaccine because the antibodies don't continue to evolve after a set time with vaccinated individuals. This means that b-cells are exhibiting cross reactivity so original antigenic sin could occur. There are other vaccines that elicit long term b-cells evolution. The benefit of the stronger b-cells from natural immunity do not outweigh the risk of complications or death from COIVD.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; If I change( edit) a post after it is first posted there will be a notice showing it has been edited. You did an underhanded thing and now are trying to weasel out of what you did in an equally underhanded manner. That you do not appear to understand how things work is telling.

You are not able to keep up with the information in posts and keep it straight in general. You get too many things mixed up in replies. I will not hazard a guess as to why on the open forum.
He obviously didn't intend to. There is no logic to doing so.

I guess you will keep refusing to answer direct questions.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The benefit of the stronger b-cells do not outweigh the risk of complications or death from COIVD.
Already recovered from covid does give at least the same immunity as the jab, or if I understood your post it is better in the b-cells to be recovered.
So the push to forcibly jab recovered people is misguided at the least.

No I'm not advocating people deliberately get covid in lew of the jab.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Already recovered from covid does give at least the same immunity as the jab, or if I understood your post it is better in the b-cells to be recovered.
So the push to forcibly jab recovered people is misguided at the least.
Curious...is that her beef? That she really doesn't need it and her immunity is just as good?

If so, then why the hysterics? Or is it she has bought into the misinformation spread about by the likes of you? Do you drone on and on about how it really isn't a real vaccine? That it might not be safe? That we need 10 years of data? It will change our DNA? Make us magnetic? Encode special instructions to make us more compliant? Is a money grab? What?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Did you not understand what I just said? I did not write about those who are ill from covid and have serious illness and/or death. I said that with natural immunity, your body produces memory t-cells that are cross reactive to different antigens. This is most likely because when you receive a vaccine the lethality is toned down dramatically vs getting the virus full on which can kill you. There is a phenomenon called original antigenic sin where the cross reactivity actually makes your immune system less efficient against different variants of the pathogen. The phenomenon isn't well understand because it happens with those who have immunization and natural immunity, it is a by product of how the immune system functions. It also varies by age and the pathogen itself, so it can literally flip any argument about vaccine immunity or natural on its head. In some cases cross reactivity is good and some bad, its not well understood because its complex. This is why I said that the immune system is a double edged sword and its not really a cut and clear case as your are making it out to be.

Antibodies (B-cells) are only one part of your adaptive immune system. You also have T-cells which are just as important you have to account for because they work in tandem. T-cells recruit antibodies (CD4) but the ones that really do damage are CD8 t-cells.

You can make the case for natural immunity if you want regarding COVID but I haven't really seen you mention anything specific comparing B-cells and T-cells with natural immunity vs vaccine regarding COVID. The latest research I've seen says to look at t-cells not just antibodies to understand the difference, and large scale clinical studies are needed to understand and make a definitive answer. The t-cells that are produced from the vaccine are on par with those who previously had COVID, and the data shows that the response is long lasting just like natural immunity. Its a different story for antibodies, with natural immunity vs the vaccine because the antibodies don't continue to evolve. Which means the b-cells are exhibiting cross reactivity so original antigenic sin could occur, but regardless this is because the vaccine isn't designed to as much damage as a COIVD infection. The benefit of the stronger b-cells do not outweigh the risk of complications or death from COIVD.
Hello; just as you do not write about every detail having to do with the human immune system in your post, I do not in my posts as well. You leave out lots of details just as I do. I, in fact, did mention that there is a difference of opinion about the importance placed on antibodies and on the rest of the immune system among medical authorities in a recent post. I also posted about this in earlier posts and included links at the time.
Again I am not on a bandwagon saying it is better to get the covid infection over a vaccine. I have been writing about those who already have natural immunity, many who got covid before the vaccines, and do not need the shots.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
She is the one who has gone through school to be a RN. She has her own mind.

I see you are from Seattle, explains a lot.
Sponsored