Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; Back when I was making the point it was in a discussion about the naturally immune having to take the shots. My stance was then and is now they do not need to risk possible long term side effects.
Which is contrary to most all experts and logic. But you do you...
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
1 in 6 people on ventilators in the UK for COVID are pregnant women currently. 19 out of those 20 were unvaccinated. You don't want to be pregnant and unvaccinated is the message there!
A young couple I know are anti-vaxxers and want to have a baby. Their doctor recommended the vaccine, but of course they think he's affiliated with a certain political party and that's the only reason he told them that, lol. Yet, if they saw information like what you posted, they would still take the risk. And the question is, if a pregnant woman gets Covid, what effect does that have on the developing baby? ... especially if the mother has very sever symptoms and is the hospital.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A young couple I know are anti-vaxxers and want to have a baby. Their doctor recommended the vaccine, but of course they think he's affiliated with a certain political party and that's the only reason he told them that, lol. Yet, if they saw information like what you posted, they would still take the risk. And the question is, if a pregnant woman gets Covid, what effect does that have on the developing baby? ... especially if the mother has very sever symptoms and is the hospital.
If you want I can put them in touch with an OB/GYN Chief who has seen the horrors of unvaccinated mothers first hand. C-sections in the hallways, mothers dying never getting to hold their babies. Fathers that are inconsolable, suicidal.

This is not fiction.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's been proven the jab does not stop infection,
Read your words ... so one can also say that natural immunity also "does not stop infection". You still don't seem to really understand what a vaccine is.

so if you get the jab and the infection your chances for long term side effects are doubled.
BS ... got links?

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Vaccine immunity does not stop us from being infected. It is not like a bio-hazard suit which keep the virus out. We can be vaccinated and/or have natural immunity then pick up a load of the virus. Once the virus is in our bodies the immune system is ready to fight the virus from the get go. With very good luck the virus is stopped right away. With poor luck the virus invades a few cells but does not do to too much damage.
The immune system is even better ready and primed to take on the virus if vaccinated ... ask the dead people who were unvaccinated just how "ready to fight the virus from the get go" their immune system was.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want I can put them in touch with an OB/GYN Chief who has seen the horrors of unvaccinated mothers first hand. C-sections in the hallways, mothers dying never getting to hold their babies. Fathers that are inconsolable, suicidal.

This is not fiction.
They don't listen to science and tend to make everything political ... basically a lost cause, so they will take the risk and hopefully get lucky instead of learning something the hard way.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Someone needed a 6 page explanation back in 1998.
I wondered if someone would remember that. :wink:
ask the dead people who were unvaccinated
I've been in combat and had several bad accidents. I have come to the realization, when your time is up, it is up. I'm not worrying too much about it.

I got the covid and survived. My daughter recently was forced to get a jab. She was bedridden for two days, fatigue and body aches. Had very slight reaction to the covid. She says she will get fired before taking the second jab.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wondered if someone would remember that. :wink:

I've been in combat and had several bad accidents. I have come to the realization, when your time is up, it is up. I'm not worrying too much about it.

I got the covid and survived. My daughter recently was forced to get a jab. She was bedridden for two days, fatigue and body aches. Had very slight reaction to the covid. She says she will get fired before taking the second jab.
So she was forced to get the first but now no one is forcing her to get the second? Confusing.

What is her main concern? Is she afraid to be feeling bad for a few days? Bedridden is probably a bit of an overstatement, but I would take two days in bed to keep my job. Perhaps she has some scientific basis for her hysterics?

Perhaps not.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It hasn't been time for the second to be due. We shall see.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Then stop your bitchin' like you want to rule the whole country. 😂 A lot of these Covid rules, regulations and mandates are state driven.
Sadly in today's world, everybody wants to be a victim even if it means being victimized by policies that don't even affect them.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
For all of recorded history we haven't given new medications to pregnant women before extensive and long term testing has taken place.
That not true at all. You are ignoring the contributions and history that led us to where we are now.

Thalidomide was a drug that was given to pregnant women to alleviate morning sickness and was on the market for several years before it was withdrawn because of the birth defects. It was never tested on pregnant women. It went on the market in West Germany during 1956 before eventually being removed quietly several years later.

It was a big deal here in the US because there was pressure for the FDA to authorize its use. Frances Kathleen Oldham Kelsey was one of the few people on the review board for medication and refused to approve it because of the lack of data. She also got flak because she was a woman. When news broke of it causing birth defects she was hailed as a hero and is the 2nd woman to receive the President's Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service.

The FDA was only a very small cabinet then. The event strengthed FDAs oversight of pharmaceuticals, and completely expanded the FDA. There still were cases of children having deformities in the US from the drug. This is all recorded and very well documented. It's not conspiracy or made up.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
So she was forced to get the first but now no one is forcing her to get the second? Confusing.

What is her main concern? Is she afraid to be feeling bad for a few days? Bedridden is probably a bit of an overstatement, but I would take two days in bed to keep my job. Perhaps she has some scientific basis for her hysterics?

Perhaps not.
Hello; She has a very sound scientific reason and it is not hysterics. She is recovered from the actual infection. Lots of scientific understanding behind that. That she had such a strong reaction to the one shot is a strong indicator her immune system was already good to go.

Also bedridden is accurate. I know because such happened to me. Two days down. I made it to the toilet a few times and kept some bottled water handy. Not an exaggeration, but a real side effect of the shots. One of the reasons I will not be having a third shot.
Sponsored