• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Schroth QuickFit Pro

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Edit - passenger side sold. Driver side still available for $300 shipped, OBO. I'll still throw the clips in if you want/need them.

I have Schroth Quick Fit Pro driver and passenger side black harnesses for the 2015-2017 cars for sale. The driver side harness has been used once, the passenger side has be installed but never used. They are in perfect condition. The Pro versions can be used with head and neck restraints (HANS). I did, it worked great.

I think these can be used in 2018+ cars if you change the rear seat buckle to the 2015-2017 design. Please investigate that on your own, I'm not responsible for it not working if you go down that path.

Only reason I'm selling is because I installed a roll bar and am changing to a harness system that will work with that instead of modifying these harnesses to connect to the bar.

These are $369 each new. Would like to sell together for $600 shipped OBO.
I also have a set of $60 Schroth helmet clips for using a HANS that I'll through in for free if you want/need them.

Driver side harness is the top photo, passenger is the bottom.
IMG_8710-1.jpg
IMG_8709-1.jpg
IMG_8559.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Dang, I had just bought some not too long ago otherwise I would have snatched these up right away. Great price, GLWS!

OP
OP
thelostotter

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Passenger side sold, driver side still available.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thelostotter

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
I’m in Gilbert, where are you at in AZ? How much for local pick up?
You just missed out, I just got home from dropping it off at the post office.

Both harnesses are sold.