Sponsored

San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area (Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County)!

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
People in SD didn't go to the Charger games...then they leave and everyone acts mad they left.
Sponsored

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t see how Jalen Hurts is going to win games throwing for 150 yards & running for 60 yards. Heā€™ll be a 1k yard rusher AND with his frame he definitely wonā€™t last over 2 years. Whoā€™s the eagles QB coach?
Could he turn into something of a Russell Wilson 5-10 years ago? Perhaps a Mike Vick without the electrocution, strangulation, and murdering of dogs? Who knows. However, having a mobile QB who can run, and having a very strong run game means that things like play action or run play option are going to have the D bite, instead of what they were previously doing, sitting back in zone and challenging Hurts to beat them with his arm, which he can't/won't. If he's mobile first, that means that somebody on their D has to play spy and guard him 24/7 which could make his passing numbers looking better when he decides to throw, and he just needs to be trained that he's not to be the hero, dumping it is perfectly acceptable when likely outcomes are fumbles or int's... something that was also a big problem with Wentz as well.

Sirianni should win coach of the year, hands down, as he realized this team wasn't going to win with Hurts arm, and turned them into a running team, which ate up clock, other team's D's, and had them 1st in the Run O, and top 10 in D. Would have actually been top 5 D, but they rested all their starters, so Dallas having something to play for put up 51 against a practice squad. Being able to turn a 4 win team into a 9 win playoff team isn't easy, especially when you inherit the previous roster, and don't make too many personnel changes.

Sure, they got one of the easiest schedules, going 0-7 against winning teams, and 9-1 against losing ones, but sneak a few wins against winning teams and beat up on the losers like you should, and all of a sudden you're in elite company.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Or Matt Leflore. Nobody has ever won 13 games or more in their first three seasons as a head coach. He might get some recognition for that.

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
Or Matt Leflore. Nobody has ever won 13 games or more in their first three seasons as a head coach. He might get some recognition for that.
Doug Pederson won 13 games in his second season with the Eagles, and capped that off with a Superbowl LII victory over the Patriots, but he got no recognition for that and got fired shortly thereafter.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Doug Pederson won 13 games in his second season with the Eagles, and capped that off with a Superbowl LII victory over the Patriots, but he got no recognition for that and got fired shortly thereafter.
Yep. Those are the things that I donā€™t like about the new sports vibeā€¦as it is so short-lived. You make a couple of mistakes and you are done. Itā€™s kind of a shame. Iā€™m old-school. Give them a chance to make it right. You seriously win a Super Bowl and youā€™re gone shortly after. Especially with a back up quarterback. Foles was not the starter but he won it.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
No way the current eagles head coach should get coach of the year. First off, didnā€™t win the division and two no wins against any teams with a winning record as you mentioned. And to top it off, the Eagles had the easiest schedule of all teams.

Now in all fairness the Bengals won the Division Joe Burrow, who came off a bad injury last year. And Burrow is in the same graduating class as Hurst. And the Bengals wasnā€™t even looked at as any type of contender except for being last in the division. Their wins against the chiefs, Ravens and the Steelers was impressive.

Now Tennessee was very good seeing as how the team lost its running back and having a mediocre QB. (ā€œWins over Kansas City, Los Angeles, Buffalo, Indianapolis (two), New Orleans, San Francisco and Miami, all of whom are in the playoffs or were vying for a playoff spot, make Tennesseeā€™s 2021 campaign more impressive.ā€)ā€¦.quote from website.

Raiders interim coach took over a team destine for the the bottom of the toilet bowl and manage to squeak into the playoffs. Their former head coach was a P.OS. and the sad part about it was Keyshawn Johnson told us back before the Bucs won the super bowl Gruden was a piece of work and not to be trusted.

The Steelers have a case for Mike Tomlinson also. They had the toughest schedule and dealing with an aging Big Ben whoā€™s prone to throwing interceptions and plus dude can bend over to tie his shoe laces without falling downā€¦and getting sacked continuouslyā€¦lol But heyā€¦it is what it is.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Anyone here buy a 2017 ecoboost with 70k miles from Ken grody ford? Last year 2021

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Just a few thingsā€¦lol

poor patriotsā€¦.Now we know who was the genius was that orchestrated that dynasty in New England. I know the head coach is dying to get another Super Bowlā€¦lolā€¦for his ego.

How did those Bengals look?

I felt sorry for the eagles. Does anyone think the eagles could play in the AFC WEST and be contenders? Could the LA Chargers or any AFC west team play in the NFC EAST and dominate? I think so; even the Raiders would do well.

Although I like both the Cowboys and the 49ers, Iā€™m hoping the niners take this game. Going to be a great game today

who thinks the Titans are going to the Super bowl? I do, especially if Derrick Henry is 90%

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just a few thingsā€¦lol

poor patriotsā€¦.Now we know who was the genius was that orchestrated that dynasty in New England. I know the head coach is dying to get another Super Bowlā€¦lolā€¦for his ego.

How did those Bengals look?

I felt sorry for the eagles. Does anyone think the eagles could play in the AFC WEST and be contenders? Could the LA Chargers or any AFC west team play in the NFC EAST and dominate? I think so; even the Raiders would do well.

Although I like both the Cowboys and the 49ers, Iā€™m hoping the niners take this game. Going to be a great game today

who thinks the Titans are going to the Super bowl? I do, especially if Derrick Henry is 90%
I thought the Bengals looked pretty good. Since my Steelers are out maybe I will root for my division.

Kyler Murray looked like a child playing a man's game. If he is that afraid of Aaron Donald don't go on the field. :giggle:

I don't know about the Titans. It would be fun to see a new team in though. It will make me watch. Cheifs look damn good though.

Sponsored

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Great pic ! NIce way to get back on topic, too.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hello Iā€™m from imperial valley right between San Diego and Yuma. Hereā€™s a couple pictures of my 15 GT premium. Itā€™s got a built engine by myself, p1x kit with 18psi, water/methanol, LTā€™s and full 3ā€ exhaust, suspension work, I canā€™t even remember everything.

7338BD96-C643-4A5B-97DB-DE57641C13BE.png

481398EA-8F35-43E0-9DE2-4030A6C7B9BA.png

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice Jaxson. Welcome. Like the wheels.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Public Service Announcement

Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County has been added. Thanks to @Jackson1320 and his beautiful gen1. Love those rims & tires

added note:
Dropped off the car to the shop. The new motor should be delivered today. Going to add the Hellion catch can and Co2 also. Car should be done in 2 weeks so that means realistically 3 months.

A few years ago I used to drive from SD to all the Marine & Navy bases delivering govt equipment. I know imperial county very well, as we go through there to get to Yuma.

Also went to cars and coffee at Papinis garage. I only took one pic. These cars are from a group called SoCal stang society.

03FAFB2F-C86C-48EB-A1F4-118E43026687.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: