DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
How long has it been? I would be going nuts. I hate leaving my car overnight. Let alone for days on end.
I didn't drive it today and I just went out and started it and sat in it. Am I the only one who does this? Haha
Best of luck with the car
Today makes 1 week.. At this point I only know that they were attempting to hunt down parts on the west coast, If they needed parts from Detroit they spoke of a complete replacement.. Was told I would receive a call Friday, Possibly Saturday - Got nothing. So, Here I wait.

Believe me.. I'm going nuts - Especially with the stack of parts I got sitting around and in bound!

:headbonk:
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today makes 1 week.. At this point I only know that they were attempting to hunt down parts on the west coast, If they needed parts from Detroit they spoke of a complete replacement.. Was told I would receive a call Friday, Possibly Saturday - Got nothing. So, Here I wait.

Believe me.. I'm going nuts - Especially with the stack of parts I got sitting around and in bound!

:headbonk:
I would be calling everyday! hahaha. but that's just me.
I saw your list of steeda parts! impressive. I just put a catback on the car and Idk where to go from there. I might start with the steeda braces or try and quiet down the wheel hop.

did they cover everything under warranty?

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
I would be calling everyday! hahaha. but that's just me.
I saw your list of steeda parts! impressive. I just put a catback on the car and Idk where to go from there. I might start with the steeda braces or try and quiet down the wheel hop.

did they cover everything under warranty?
My dealer always takes care of me - So, I try not to pry/bug too much..

So far it sounds like it will be.:amen:

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer always takes care of me - So, I try not to pry/bug too much..

So far it sounds like it will be.:amen:
which dealer do you go to?
ive been to the Encinitas and one in Carlsbad (ken grody I think)
both kind of disappointed.
I took my car in for a rattle under the car. it was loud. thought something was wrong.
they both tell me "its probably a loose bolt. don't worry about it". haha.
took it to a local shop in Oceanside and the tech found the problem in a couple seconds. the resonator was broken. put my cat back on and the rattle disappeared.
:clap2:

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
That sucks, which dealer DiEzel? I need the squeaky brake TSB fix. I'm definitely going to make sure they have or can get the parts first. I don't even want to be one day without my car.

Sponsored

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Just got told by my Service Manager that Ford hasn't released any parts for repair yet so they have to wait for a compete replacement. Cannot go after complete replacement until Wednesday (Some report timeline thing... IDK) - Sounds like complete unit is backordered... So - No ETA..

Said the transmission would be repairable if they had access to parts, But did mention lots of metal in the system.. So - No problems on the complete replacement - Just want it yesterday.

Today marks 1 week.

HOORAY!. :frusty:

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got told by my Service Manager that Ford hasn't released any parts for repair yet so they have to wait for a compete replacement. Cannot go after complete replacement until Wednesday (Some report timeline thing... IDK) - Sounds like complete unit is backordered... So - No ETA..

Said the transmission would be repairable if they had access to parts, But did mention lots of metal in the system.. So - No problems on the complete replacement - Just want it yesterday.

Today marks 1 week.

HOORAY!. :frusty:
that's great to hear... minus the horrendous wait time!

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
which dealer do you go to?
ive been to the Encinitas and one in Carlsbad (ken grody I think)
both kind of disappointed.
I took my car in for a rattle under the car. it was loud. thought something was wrong.
they both tell me "its probably a loose bolt. don't worry about it". haha.
took it to a local shop in Oceanside and the tech found the problem in a couple seconds. the resonator was broken. put my cat back on and the rattle disappeared.
:clap2:
Was it between about 1000 and 1500 rpm? I hear a rattle and i thought it sounded like the resonator yesterday.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was it between about 1000 and 1500 rpm? I hear a rattle and i thought it sounded like the resonator yesterday.
could be. time to get a new exhaust. :cheers:
I have a video. it wont upload. I can shoot a text with it probably.

Sponsored

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
could be. time to get a new exhaust. :cheers:
I have a video. it wont upload. I can shoot a text with it probably.
Been wanting to get an x pipe in there haha. Yeah if your not busy send me a text that would be cool. You have my number?

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been wanting to get an x pipe in there haha. Yeah if your not busy send me a text that would be cool. You have my number?
pretty sure I do.

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Out of Commission

I'll be out of commission for a while. Hit the side of a VERY narrow bridge in Rancho Santa Fe, on the way to a job. They're telling me 6 weeks :doh:.

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Super narrow bridge, there was a truck coming the other way, I moved over. Must not have been paying attention and moved over too far.
Sponsored