Sponsored

s550 GT500 or halo model when?

Ted

I've been tempted to just break the bank and upgrade to a GT500 right now but just can't quite get myself to do it because the s550 model is coming. I'd be afraid I regret my decision the second that thing is unveiled but then again I want a top end model I think.

Any guesses how long the GT500 or halo model for the s550 generation will take to become available after the new gen hits the market? Think it will take the same time it took the current one or faster?
Sponsored

OP
OP

crazyfastfreddy

I've been tempted to just break the bank and upgrade to a GT500 right now but just can't quite get myself to do it because the s550 model is coming. I'd be afraid I regret my decision the second that thing is unveiled but then again I want a top end model I think.

Any guesses how long the GT500 or halo model for the s550 generation will take to become available after the new gen hits the market? Think it will take the same time it took the current one or faster?
i cant see them waiting 2+ yrs after the 2015 model to bring out the gt500 man. not with chevy steeling the spot light with the z/28 right now. they need that halo model FAST.

but if your already thinking of upgrading that's gonna be a loooong wait. i know i cant do it.