S550 and NFS Hero Car at Premiere

C00KIE M0NSTER

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
  • Banned

Nice to see the NFS Hero Car and S550 side by side.
Sponsored

GTsquid

19_in_10_spoke_GT_resize.jpg

Now how can anyone look at this and say the S550 doesn't look like a Mustang....? :crazy:

I'm really hoping we'll get some better shots of the 2 cars together. Maybe at NY or one of the pony drives.
NFS.jpg

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Wow! Nearly identical. Gonna be a smooth transition from S197 to S550. The '15 looks way better though and so much newer.

Thanks for posting Cookie!

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
What always jumps out at me..... Stance vastly improved.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That S550, above, is my least favourite shown to date..........those wheels.........that fully painted rear diffuser :(

However, all is forgiven :love:

Sponsored

FOXSTANG1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Hints of the upcoming GT 350?

I bet we see the NFS car rear scoop reversed and on the front fender of the GT350. Also, would guess a similar rear quarter window treatment.

GTsquid

I bet we see the NFS car rear scoop reversed and on the front fender of the GT350. Also, would guess a similar rear quarter window treatment.
I think the front fender scoop is all but inevitable now, but you really think they would go back to a separated rear quarter window? or are you just suggesting the a similar duct on the C pillar that would channel air into the brakes, or diff cooling etc?

If so these must be very early prototypes then.... the body work on the side and rear seems to be identical and is not covered (suggesting no changes?)
Sponsored