Running Defoulers to pass emissions >?

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hello everyone, Im from Chicago IL, I am planning to run headers from kooks, but just wanted to see if anyone around here if they are from IL or any place where they need to do emissions that has passed it with headers?

I want to run off road headers aka catless headers, but dont know if anyone has pass emissions with a set up like that? I know many run defoulers to help pass emissions and not to burn the

O2 sensors, because defoulers are just an angled o2 sensors/extenders no? but I love the sound of headers, let me know if anyone has any tips how to pass emissions, because all the places ive taken

my car to do testing, they dont do visual testing, they only plug in their PC in the ECU Port and then ask me to stay in the car and their PC.

Any help works!!

Thank you guys!!

2015 Mustang GT PP
Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I run headers on a Porsche and BMW and passed Wisconsin emissions with no problems, or special considerations. There is no visual inspection here, either; just plug in to the port.

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I run headers on a Porsche and BMW and passed Wisconsin emissions with no problems, or special considerations. There is no visual inspection here, either; just plug in to the port.
Do you run catted headers Im assuming ? thanks for reply bro!
Sponsored