Roush CAI on HPP EB?

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
Anyone install one of these on the EB HPP? Its a no tune necessary on the EB, and Roush told me the same, they also said it would fit; I know the EB and EB HPP have different turbos, and my concern is the connection to the CAI if the EB and EB HPP are the same diameter since they are different turbos. Also, not looking for any performance gain out of it, it is purely aesthetic value as both my self and my wife have 21"s in Twister Orange, and my GT has a Roush Phase 2, and the EB CAI from them looks just like (bit smaller in size) the same as the one included in the Phase 2, so when they are next to each other as shows and hoods are up, I just think it would be a nice touch for her car.
Sponsored

steve0s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVE
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP 2.3 Mustang
Anyone install one of these on the EB HPP? Its a no tune necessary on the EB, and Roush told me the same, they also said it would fit; I know the EB and EB HPP have different turbos, and my concern is the connection to the CAI if the EB and EB HPP are the same diameter since they are different turbos. Also, not looking for any performance gain out of it, it is purely aesthetic value as both my self and my wife have 21"s in Twister Orange, and my GT has a Roush Phase 2, and the EB CAI from them looks just like (bit smaller in size) the same as the one included in the Phase 2, so when they are next to each other as shows and hoods are up, I just think it would be a nice touch for her car.
Turbo inlet is the same on the standard and HPP turbo. They both run the exact same stock intake.

OP
OP
94gt

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT