Roush AB installed

Shotgun76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT *Magnetic*
Installed the Roush AB yesterday and they sound great.

I do feel kind of silly asking, but has anyone had trouble getting the muffler and tip adjusted?
The drivers side fell in place. I did this side first. Then I moved on to the passenger side. Marked the stock pipe, held the Roush muffler up in place and eyeballed it. CUT. Installed.
I've torqued, twisted, shoved. Nothing works. It's too close to the outside on the rear bumper exhaust cut out. It's driving me nuts.
I even measured the cut off part of the stock mufflers. Both sides are the same.
Only way I see to fix it before it warps my bumper is to have it welded in place. :shrug:
Sponsored

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I don't have any issues with it being to close to the opening. I do notice that I cannot get them at the same height. They are close but if you look closely the drivers side sits higher than the right for me.

96blowncobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
It took me a while to line them up today. The axle backs themselves seemed like they were off a little, I installed my resonator delete today and basically started fresh and adjusted from front to back. Fixed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
I'm having a similar issue as well.. I can't seem to get them to align perfectly. As well my tips don't stick out far enough.. the Roush logo isn't visible :(

Loyalty_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Fastback GT
Roush is awesome but I think they are only good with a mid pipe once you get headers its ridiculous. Well at least thats how it was for my 14 5.0. I had headers back with roush axle backs I couldnt take it after 3 days

Sponsored

Loyalty_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Fastback GT
Im not sure how they are with 15s but I wouldnt do if they are somewhat the same

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
Installed mine last night. The passenger side tip sits maybe a 1/4" lower than the driver side. You really can't notice it unless you are looking for it. I tried having someone pull the tip upwards while tightening down the clamp and it helped a little. Not a huge deal, cuz it sounds amazing lol

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Have no alignment issues with mine. I watched a shop do it, and it took around 15 mins and they fit fine. I too can't really see the roush logo unless you get close to it, but if you look at the stock muffler, it's the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
Yea the tips are a bit adjustable so you can slide them in and out a bit. I have mine tucked in a bit, don't really care to have the logo showing. They're sticking out about the same as the stock tips
Sponsored