Rona/Stimulus specials on axles anyone?

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Anyone know of any specials on entry level axles, even those that may have fallen out of favor for 680-700wheel? I'm having to hold back the time I went to track, and might as well not go back till I have them???

Why forced induction segment cause its a forced inducted car and there seems to be more activity...maybe someone wants to jump out entry level to some 2000hp units?

Thanks
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Anyone know of any specials on entry level axles, even those that may have fallen out of favor for 680-700wheel? I'm having to hold back the time I went to track, and might as well not go back till I have them???

Why forced induction segment cause its a forced inducted car and there seems to be more activity...maybe someone wants to jump out entry level to some 2000hp units?

Thanks
Reach out to Terry @beefcake for a pair I'm sure he can help you out. Got my 1400 hp DSS from him but that was before the 2000hp was available if that's the way you are leaning.

OP
OP

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Reach out to Terry @beefcake for a pair I'm sure he can help you out. Got my 1400 hp DSS from him but that was before the 2000hp was available if that's the way you are leaning.
Nice call he reached out to me already....lol dude is so nice....I really wish I had spent my money with him....if i trade or sell this car...ill definitely start over with him.....

I was just gonna buy a single used 18 manual axle off ebay, if you look they don't have the dimple the A10s do they look and weigh identical to the driver side GT350 axle...in fact if you look up left side part numbers on Tasca
A10 is cheap like $117
The 18 up manual is $300
And the left only GT350 is $250 lol.....
But used in ebay I've send the manual go for 125 on left side...figure if mine have held that would be a cheap upgrade then at least I'd have the stock...

Problem is I'm holding back, delaying timing and pedal, and leaving the pill in blower to delay boost...whats the point of going to the track if I cant get a good representation of what it runs...or constantly worry....

So I was hoping to find even a dss800 or someone upgrading to 1400s or GeForce...ect......
As a boomer it's hard to pay $2000 for axles when the last set i bought has held way over 1000hp since 2002...for like $279 in my 9 inch car....lol...

Thanks

OP
OP

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
I also know what your thinking doesn't matter right now and it doesn't to most BUT we have better air than we ever do this time of year and I just had to turn down a 10 person track rental last week because I was worried I'd break and ruin everyone's day they need more than me...

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
No doubt but 3 engine's in a year with other issues has me a bit tapped ....i got to at least keep to the hide it from the wife level haha
Haha yes man I understand. Meant to also add keep an eye out for used aftermarket units. I'm sure you have been though.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
No doubt but 3 engine's in a year with other issues has me a bit tapped ....i got to at least keep to the hide it from the wife level haha
Just buy the GT350 left axle, your done:like:

I’m running one, I’m cheap.

OP
OP

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Just buy the GT350 left axle, your done:like:

I’m running one, I’m cheap.
Thats literally what I was gonna do...till I discovered while looking that axle number up the 18up manual uses the same axle, doesn't have the neck down area like stock....then i found them for 125-150 hehe vs 260 for the single gt350 axle part number...

Did you buy your gt350 axle from tasca? How much does it cost to stuff it in any problems with install....thanks as always Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thats literally what I was gonna do...till I discovered while looking that axle number up the 18up manual uses the same axle, doesn't have the neck down area like stock....then i found them for 125-150 hehe vs 260 for the single gt350 axle part number...

Did you buy your gt350 axle from tasca? How much does it cost to stuff it in any problems with install....thanks as always Stymee

I bought it from Levittown
Sponsored