Sponsored

Rokblokz and small rocks stuck between flap.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine have all kinds of gravel. I'm going to put window stripping on when I get around to it.
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Post #4 said that Rokbloks replied "that it had not been reported as a problem" when queried on the problem. Perhaps they need to read this thread.
I do like mine but yes they could have come with tape fitted and ready to go.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Post #4 said that Rokbloks replied "that it had not been reported as a problem" when queried on the problem. Perhaps they need to read this thread.
I do like mine but yes they could have come with tape fitted and ready to go.
Here's the response I got from them. I agree they should of included tape or a piece of foam to stick between them and the fender, but it's an easy fix, and so far mine is doing fine.

Thank you for reaching out!

We have not had this as a reported issue before so it is fortunately not a common problem. You may try taking off your flaps, cleaning out your wheel well and flaps, and then reinstalling a little tighter than before. The hardware can loosen from time to time due to road vibrations, so we do recommend using a thread locker and checking the tightness of your hardware from time to time. If the hardware has loosened and allowed for the flaps to shift, this may allow for stones to become caught behind them.

I have included the instructions for your reference. If you are missing any hardware, please let us know and we would love to help you order some replacements.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Thank you,
Sponsored