Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I took the car to the Oklahoma Mustang Club road course day at the Oklahoma County Sheriffs Track. I have to say the experience was awesome and I cant wait to do it again! Had a pretty good save at the 5:30 mark. Took the sweeper alittle to hot and the car got unsettled when it hit a dip in the road. Managed to even pull 1.03g in the car. not bad for just some Steeda springs, HRE FF15s wrapped in M/T sport comps and the awesome sound of the Corsa sports singing at 7k rpm.

[ame]

[ame]

and a spectator fly by

[ame]
Sponsored

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Thanks for posting the video footage really cool, I can't wait to get my car on the track especially with the performance pack like you have. I also have the 1 inch lowering Ford racing springs and the magna flow cat back exhaust.
Your car sounds great !
Ron

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Thanks for posting the video footage really cool, I can't wait to get my car on the track especially with the performance pack like you have. I also have the 1 inch lowering Ford racing springs and the magna flow cat back exhaust.
Your car sounds great !
Ron
Thanks I appreciate that. I couldnt believe how hard this car can brake. I knew the brembos were good, but I didnt know they were that good.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
wish we could do that here

Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I wish I could have stayed out and played a little longer. It seemed like the thread of the day was broken/limping cars. Hopefully we get one more in!

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Welcome to the money pit! Road racing is very addictive indeed.

Looked like a lot of fun, and I must say the FF15 look pretty sweet in motion as well. :D

Edonis13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 CO GTPP
Did the normal seats hold you pretty well? I'm most likely going to be getting them, but part of me still wants to spring for the Recaros. I will be doing several track days per year.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
If you are average size get the Recaros. I should have ordered them, now I find myself wishing I had just a little more support when it gets hairy.
Sponsored