• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rims + tires 20x10.5(rears) and 20x8.5(fronts) asking 950 obo- local to DMV area

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I feel like we'd be helping you by not buying them so that you can't buy an engagement ring! (You'll thank us later!) :cheers:

Anything wrong with the wheels? Damage? How many miles?

Also, do we know what wheels those are? I see the centercaps are Ford Racing. Do they make those wheels?

mynameissean123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
not trying to low ball you, I'm a little north of baltimore. ill come get them for $400-thats all i have to spend at the moment. and I'm only doing it to help you out

OP
OP
AParker29

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Triple Yellow "Buckey Bee"
I can check and see if they will fit the brembros, as far as Miles they have about 30-40k on them, one owner. They are XXRs the centercaps decals were custom made, no serous demage just a little knick here and there, nothing major. I would be open to shipping I've never shipped anything this big but I assume cost are high depending on where, the lowest I could go would be 800 for pickup at my apartment. 850 to bring them to you within a 35 mile proximity. I'm willing to work with someone to get rid of them and get money for this ring!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AParker29

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
BUMP - price drop to 750. NEED THESE GONE

OP
OP
AParker29

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
Can you check if they fit w/ brembos? Also can you see how much for shipping to the Denver area.
I'm gonna have to check the specs. I'm now on crutches and not able to change one out in the front and let alone drive it. I'll see can I make some measurements to see

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Where did you find your center caps? Are they just a ford racing sticker?

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
If I didn't already have a set of 20's on my car I would have met up with you and got these. GLWS

OP
OP
AParker29

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
price drop to $700 for local pick up! someone take these off my hands!

OP
OP
AParker29

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
Price drop to 650, had Achilles surgery and need the extra cash at this point! Don't wanna let them go for that low but the surgery put me back. Someone take these off my hands!
Sponsored