• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland Ridetech HQ Level 2 Coilovers

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Selling my Ridetech HQ Level 2 coilovers that I bought from a member on here and never installed. These are formally Gtorpedo's set. Supposedly they were checked out/rebuilt 5K miles ago and all was good.
The coilovers have 400 lb front springs and 600 lb rear springs (the rear is a true coilover). Comes with mounts for the true coilover rear setup and the sway bar relocation brackets. Dampers are rebound adjustable and monotube design. The coilovers are $2,400 new from Ridetech.

I am offering $950 shipped for everything you see here. I take Paypal. If you want to do some other arrangement, we may be able to make that work.

Also comes with:

-Vorshlag camber plate adapters (camber plates not include)
-Front tender springs (you can use with or without)
-Extra pair of Hyperco 500 lb springs (a good option if you decide to go softer in the rear)
20200527_124159.jpg
20200527_124230.jpg
20200527_124222.jpg
20200527_124214.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Friday bump!

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback. PP, 50th trim, Black
I'm Interested....
Why didn't you install them on your car.?

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I'm Interested....
Why didn't you install them on your car.?
Just didn't want the hassle of adjustments with the coilovers at the moment, and could use the money that's really it.

OP
OP
Bluemustang

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Sold.
Sponsored