Sponsored

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
According to the following video, the EU FL GTs already have a Torsen diff. A clutch type diff would partially lock in this situation, but this does not obviously.

But besides that: I would be happy enough to get the Tremec. The diff would not be a dealbreaker for me. But either way, I don't think Ford will make too many different technical configurations of the Mach 1. This just complicates production and makes it more expensive.
Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Great pictures, the car look really awesome with the decals. But still can't get over those wheels. They are way too retro for the car and are visually too small appearing
Mmm, I think so too. Those wheels do not look good at all, but I'm guessing one will at least be able to choose different wheels. Not much else we're able to choose here in Europe. :-/

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
A set of Magneride lowering springs and a set of 20" wheels with a decent offset will make all the difference :)
Sure but then we are talking about a like mid- or high-50k€ car where you have to invest another at least 3k€ for the looks which makes the car near GT350 import prices or could get you a base EU GT and mod them up with a supercharger. They should have gone for the stance of the HP for all Mach 1s.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
They're not going to add the centre gauges this late in the game and for such low numbers. And a Mach 1 without the stickers, just 'aint a Mach 1 :)

As for the Tremec and Torsen.......we're not going to get confirmed specs until next year is my bet, or at least until much later this year. Ford UK won't release anything yet as they are trying to clear the remaining '19/'20MY stock (both are now available with 0% finance, including the Bullitt). My guess is we'll get the Tremec but not the Torsen.
That’s so strange that you guys don’t get the center gauges... also didn’t realize you guys don’t get the Torsen! Hope y’all are able to get those on the Mach!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
That’s so strange that you guys don’t get the center gauges... also didn’t realize you guys don’t get the Torsen! Hope y’all are able to get those on the Mach!
EU manuals also dont get the performance rear axle ratio, which is really dumb. You are losing a lot of acceleration power because of this. Along the reduced horsepower we already have this makes the EU GTs ot of keague of the US GT performance numbers (like 4s to 60, EU are more like high 4s)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine did 4.28 on the street, wtih 305s but with wheelspin 1-2, 2-3 though and the A10 ... manuals wont be close to that

Screenshot_20200914-152733_dragy.jpg

//M

EU manuals also dont get the performance rear axle ratio, which is really dumb. You are losing a lot of acceleration power because of this. Along the reduced horsepower we already have this makes the EU GTs ot of keague of the US GT performance numbers (like 4s to 60, EU are more like high 4s)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
That is indeed a good time. Afaik ATs have the same axle ratio as US models, only the MTs got the slow one. I mean, in what world do you want your 4th gear to go vmax and have two gears for overdrive...

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes the A10s have the 3:55 ratio in EU and the time was very respectable. What is most important is that my trap speed seemed to similar to the US dito on the 402m. This was on my second engine though maybe I got one with a different tune lol

Boxster/Cayman GT4 seems to be doing the same type weird ratio, but that is most likely due to other reasons ....

That is indeed a good time. Afaik ATs have the same axle ratio as US models, only the MTs got the slow one. I mean, in what world do you want your 4th gear to go vmax and have two gears for overdrive...

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Even with the 3:73 rear gears, the manual goes to top speed in 4th. You can thank the MT82D4’s shitty gear ratio for that

That’s the main reason I sold mine to get a Mach 1

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Another RHD Mach 1.........in Twister Orange this time :inlove:

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 1.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 2b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 3b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 5b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 6b.jpg

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Another RHD Mach 1.........in Twister Orange this time :inlove:

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 1.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 2b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 3b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 5b.jpg

21MY Mach 1 RHD Twister Orange 6b.jpg
I have to say that looks great! Hmm. It could actually tempt me away from FJG. You'll be happy you've seen one now in Twister Paul?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I have to say that looks great! Hmm. It could actually tempt me away from FJG. You'll be happy you've seen one now in Twister Paul?
Yep, Twister would be my go-to colour.........but I'd like to see the Grabber Yellow in the metal as I really like that too!
Sponsored