rewire my double front sequentials

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
So maybe for the last year or little less I've been running the Coplus sequentials at the same time with my tri-bar sequentials. But for a long time I've wanted to do a rewire so that I can use one or the other or both, but never none of them. Found out how to wire a switch that could make this happen. But when I had the front off the other day reality outrun my brainlevel: I had not thought about my setup would make both sides blink at the same time. Stupid me.:asshat:
So In that situation I just pulled the plugs/disconnected the two Copluses. But now I have hyperblinking inside the car. :thumbsdown:
So can someone help me with a solution to my original idea?
Or do I need to disconnect the Coplus entirely and just rock the tribars (like those better than the Coplus) as when I first got the car?
I can draw a little sketch of what my switch wirering looks like if needed.

Hope someone is smarter than me:like:
Sponsored

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Why not just use a 3 position switch and some relays? Run your wiring through the NC (normally closed) contacts on each relay. I'd use 4 relays total, one for each light (tri bars and coplus, right and left). One position opens the contacts for whichever pair, basically turning them off. Next position opens the contacts for the other pair. 3rd position leaves them all closed so all lights work.