• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Redline hood shocks.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Demodded mg car. I didn’t get a unibit like they send now but you don’t need it. I used a 1/2 still bit lol. No instructions but very easy to install. I can guide you. Let’s go 60$ shipped. The gauge pod in photo is sold already.

PM me or leave contact info (like email) here.

ZpmDC8z.jpg

Not sure why photo won’t woek. Link is https://i.imgur.com/ZpmDC8z.jpg

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
GLWS, and for whomever buys this, shoot a message to Redline and see if they'll send you anything that's missing. Their customer service is the best I've experienced from an aftermarket car parts company.

JR

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Hey thanks!

OP
OP