Sponsored

Redline Fluids

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So i'm looking at replacing all the drivetrain fluids and was going to do Redline Lightweight Shockproof 75W90 in the gearbox, and Redline Heavy Shockproof 75W-140 in the diff. Anyone have any experience with these in this car? I've used them before in my previous cars and worked great, but obviously no experience with this car.

I don't have access to Amsoil or Royal Purple, so these are not an option.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have Redline MTL in my MT82 trans right now. Its terrible compared to the factory fill or Royal Purple. I havent driven it much since I filled it cause thats how bad it feels. Will be changing it to BG.

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
So i'm looking at replacing all the drivetrain fluids and was going to do Redline Lightweight Shockproof 75W90 in the gearbox, and Redline Heavy Shockproof 75W-140 in the diff. Anyone have any experience with these in this car? I've used them before in my previous cars and worked great, but obviously no experience with this car.

I don't have access to Amsoil or Royal Purple, so these are not an option.

Any thoughts?
We ship worldwide. If you do not want to do that you could contact your local BG Distributor in Madrid to find a BG dealer. We just do not recommend Redline in the Transmission. There is a reason Redline doesn't either.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Redline MTL is not appropriate for the MT-82. They'll even tell you that.

If you have a Torsen, Redline shockproof is probably not a grand idea for the diff, either.

OP
OP
DB83

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
We ship worldwide. If you do not want to do that you could contact your local BG Distributor in Madrid to find a BG dealer. We just do not recommend Redline in the Transmission. There is a reason Redline doesn't either.
How much would it be to ship your combo kit to Spain?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DB83

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My other options locally would be:

Motul
Mobil
Castrol
Fuchs

Anyone with any experience on any of these?