Red California Rocker Stripes

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I finally got my Red Rocker Stripes..... Been working with https://www.ebay.ca/usr/wrappshop.eu?ul_noapp=true
for 6 months!! Am stoked! cant say enough about these guys. Based in Lithuania, they just installed state of the art printers. these are available on ebay as Gloss Red or Cardinal Red. I chose Gloss Red as it seems to have a little morre of the Rangoon Red Orange in it!! For now... these are a "one-off" so start ordering! these would look outstanding on your white or silver....etc Stang!!!
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg
Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I like it. Yours is one of the few black Mustangs that doesn't look just like all the other black Mustangs on the road.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I like it. Yours is one of the few black Mustangs that doesn't look just like all the other black Mustangs on the road.
That was my goal!! Subtle visual mods!! You really have to look......then you’ll go, oh..and that...and that..!!
Thanx @Blue Moon ....I’m done for now!!! It’s not a pimped out ride and IMHO is looks classy. I do love the Bling!!! Chrome so goes with Black!!, ....not just more Black like the rest of them!!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Those rocker stripes do look great - breaks up the black and it’s not over done, very tasteful modification.

Did you also do the chrome trim, or did yours come with it from the factory?

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Those rocker stripes do look great - breaks up the black and it’s not over done, very tasteful modification.

Rocker Stripes from Lithuania, Chrome (High polish Stainless Steel) came from China!!

Did you also do the chrome trim, or did yours come with it from the factory?
Thanx ! My vision was to be focussed on “subtle”: quite a few mods that some people will notice and others will not !!
Sponsored