Sponsored

Rear spring trade? Sportlines for Pro-kit

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Just throwing this out there. I just installed Eibach Sportlines on my GT a couple of days ago. They are awesome. They have under 300 miles on them. They even ride better than the stock PP springs. However, I was running 1.25 inch spacers on the rear. I am reinstalling them tonight, but I'm pretty sure they won't work. It sits too low. I know most guys here like the "flush" look, I however, prefer a little "poke" in the rears and I don't really want to give up that look. So I was just seeing if anyone here had purchased the Eibach Pro-Kit within the last few months and had wished they had gotten a lower drop. If so, contact me about maybe doing a simple rear spring swap. Mine for yours. I assure you mine are perfect and brand new. I would like the same in return. If anyone would be interested in another .2-.3 inches lower on your rears, hit me up! :cheers:
Sponsored

terryz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base manual
If you only swap the rear springs with the pro-kit guy, he is gonna have larger drop in the rear than in the front. Not sure if anyone wants that.