avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I need to get this and I like the track pack/ ford one but due to postage/import costs etc I'm looking at steeda.I'm still not sure about the race wing, I kind of like it but at some angles I'm not sure.That leaves the Q series which I like but it's stuck on.
Has anyone fitted the Q series, and any issues.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yet to hear of anyones spoiler falling off (even the stuck on ones), The Steeda one I believe a couple here have, can't quite remember names, but [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] may have it.

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That was the race wing I believe, I've seen the Q series and it's pretty good.I like the ford track pack but I think you have to drill 6 or 8 holes.Loads of copies on ebay but all from china (No No )

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
True, but since [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] managed to lose his stuck-on side scoops I'd be somewhat loathe to rely solely on tape to secure something as substantial as a wing...

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
I have it on my car, it's held on by a 3m sealant and 3m tape and if installed correctly it will not go anywhere i've had my car up there in speed and no issues. Also had my first track event, not super fast speeds and it held up fine. It's on there good. check out my IG if your curious of pictures, https://www.instagram.com/chrisrgonzales/ but here are a couple quick shots
DSC_3249-Edit.jpg
DSC_3313.jpg
DSC_3363.jpg
DSC_3364.jpg
DSC_3949-2.jpg
DSC_3768.jpg
smadj_G7A6017.jpg

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
True, but since [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] managed to lose his stuck-on side scoops I'd be somewhat loathe to rely solely on tape to secure something as substantial as a wing...
This, if you never break speed limits then your fine, but if you ever intend on driving 100+ or going on track I would not want any parts on my car stuck on, they will come off at high speed, not if, but when! I've done 160+ in mine, nothing came off, Mac got to 120+ and things were being launched at me. :D

Just get the Ford Track pack one, the quality is superb and it slots/bolts into place.

People have to remember, when Ford do an aftermarket part, the quality is superb because they will not be making 100 units, or even 1000 units, your talking 100,000+ and they have proper moulds, proper QC procedures etc.

That is why I stuck with Ford stuff where I could, handling pack, spoiler, CAI etc.

Don't get me wrong Steeda, BMR make sweet products, but the Ford alternatives are always better in quality.

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Yet to hear of anyones spoiler falling off (even the stuck on ones), The Steeda one I believe a couple here have, can't quite remember names, but [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] may have it.
Yes I do indeed have the Steeda Q series spoiler. Mine is stuck on with 3M sealant and 3M tape also and it's as solid now as the day it was put on 6 months ago. No issues whatsoever. :thumbsup:
screenshot program

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
I have it on my car, it's held on by a 3m sealant and 3m tape and if installed correctly it will not go anywhere i've had my car up there in speed and no issues. Also had my first track event, not super fast speeds and it held up fine. It's on there good. check out my IG if your curious of pictures, https://www.instagram.com/chrisrgonzales/ but here are a couple quick shots
Those front fenders? Do tell ...

Are they the Anderson composites painted ?

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Q series does look good, but
Ordered Track pack spoiler today from nemises and should be with me tomorrow, great service again.
Drilling the holes will be a scary but it has to be done lol
Thanks lads!

Sponsored

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
I have it on my car, it's held on by a 3m sealant and 3m tape and if installed correctly it will not go anywhere i've had my car up there in speed and no issues. Also had my first track event, not super fast speeds and it held up fine.
Your car looks great.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Q series does look good, but
Ordered Track pack spoiler today from nemises and should be with me tomorrow, great service again.
Drilling the holes will be a scary but it has to be done lol
Thanks lads!
You'll be wanting to pop into my thread over the next day or so... ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
avocet