• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Rear Seat Assembly For Sale

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 10 Speed Auto
I have a complete rear seat assembly with all hardware, bolts, buckles, etc. only parts not included are the little plastic upper seat belt covers. This is out of a 2019 Premium PP1.
$700 OBO
82E0B597-443A-486C-AB5D-99871475C6ED.jpeg

10F14F8E-4C50-42D6-B150-5466FFFDBF37.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZHowln50

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Any idea On Shipping to zip 33813 . Greyhound freight may be the best . Super easy to use
I work for a moving company and we have a location in Orlando. I will find out the cheapest way and let you know.

OP
OP
AZHowln50

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Bump- Still Available
Sponsored