Sponsored

RaiderJatt02's GT350 story, first 1000 miles and beyond...

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
I am glad I found this thread, I actually just asked you about the Track Pack on another thread. You answer everything here. [MENTION=14884]GoBlues38[/MENTION] LOL, that was exactly my thought, Cheech!
Sponsored

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
He gets that A LOT. Here's us at the Cheech and Chong show a few years back. I had to buy him this shirt because it was too perfect. He didn't even try to look like Cheech.

picture.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
I installed my paint matched JLT Coil Covers a few days ago and they really transformed the engine bay. I have a Mishimoto coolant tank on order now. Hopefully I don't have any clearance issues with my FP oil separators. I'll update everyone when it comes in.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

I also installed the GT350R steering wheel today and placed my original in storage. I really wanted that red stitching. The little things make a big difference!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

And a bonus picture of the Recaros because I love them so much. I wonder if I can get them re-stitched in red? I don't want R seats because they have a huge "R" on them, but I'd love a set of Recaros with the "GT350" and trim stitched in red to match the steering wheel.
picture.jpg

Last edited:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
I installed my paint matched JLT Coil Covers a few days ago and they really transformed the engine bay. I have a Mishimoto coolant tank on order now. Hopefully I don't have any clearance issues with my FP oil separators. I'll update everyone when it comes in.

VqKzYGC.jpg
dwsGmxD.jpg
Your coil covers came out awesome!!!

For the Mishimoto... hopefully it fits for you. I love mine. Not only does it look better, but it doesn't leak all over like the stock one did. :thumbsup:

I just noticed your strut brace studs. Did you paint them red? or have they always been that color? Mine are blue, but I thought that was dried blue lock-tite?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The covers are a very nice touch. Tasteful to boot.

The wheel...for second I honestly thought I was looking at a photo I just took after adding the R wheel to my RR '16 as well. Great minds think alike!

Your photos are great and I love the depth of field.

Your dad must see this car and be very proud of you. That's the coolest thing of all.

Sponsored

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
I just noticed your strut brace studs. Did you paint them red? or have they always been that color? Mine are blue, but I thought that was dried blue lock-tite?
They've always been that color. I never noticed that either but it's completely stock.

The covers are a very nice touch. Tasteful to boot.

The wheel...for second I honestly thought I was looking at a photo I just took after adding the R wheel to my RR '16 as well. Great minds think alike!

Your photos are great and I love the depth of field.

Your dad must see this car and be very proud of you. That's the coolest thing of all.
Thank you! And yeah, my dad is incredibly proud of me and anywhere we go, he always wants us to take my car now. We both laugh like maniacs every time I stomp on the gas. :lol:

It's re-ignited our desire to get the Fastback finished too. I can't wait until it's done so we can go cruising together.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Very nice pics and cool mods. The GT350 is such a fun car... keep on enjoying it [MENTION=17837]raiderjatt02[/MENTION] ! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
I finally installed my Mishimoto Coolant Expansion Tank. I wasn't sure if it would fit with the FP oil separators since I haven't seen anyone with this combo before but I decided to take a risk and buy it anyway. It took a little muscle to get everything to fit but it worked out well! It's really tight and it'll make emptying the oil separator a pain in the ass but it's all good. Here are some before and after pictures.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Next up, getting a red air filter. Anyone have any preference between AirRaid and K&N?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Great photos and I appreciate the sequencing you did to allow for a good comparison.

Nice attention to detail my friend!

OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
I took my baby to the autocross for the first time in my life today. This thing is just straight up amazing. So much damn fun and I didn't even get out of 1st gear! I ran 5 times but only really got a decent video for my 3rd run. One of the spectators wanted a ride so they were in the car with me too. From my first run to my last, I knocked off about 4.5 seconds and each run was a little faster than the previous. Don't mind my dad's commentary. I took him for a few runs as a passenger and he had the time of his life.

I have the Track Attack in Utah next week and I can't wait!

[ame]

Sponsored
OP
OP
raiderjatt02

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
haha this was his 3rd try at recording too. On my first run he just took a single picture instead of hitting record. My phone's battery died on the second run, this one finally worked. :lol:

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I love when the car hits 6k in 1st gear and lights the rear tires! :headbang: