cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
A few weeks ago my AC stopped working and I also noticed my radiator fans aren't coming on. I've tested all fuses, relays and they are good. I've tested the fans manually and they power on. I've got readings on my obd scanner for the engine cooling temperature. I've tried turning on the defrost or the AC and neither cause the fans to turn on. The car doesn't get above 207 while driving and normally stays around 203-205 on the highway. Does anyone know when the radiator fans are supposed to turn on in our cars? Is my car safe to drive? I don't really care about the AC at this point, I just want to make sure its safe.
Sponsored

skymaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sky
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium 401a E85
A few weeks ago my AC stopped working and I also noticed my radiator fans aren't coming on. I've tested all fuses, relays and they are good. I've tested the fans manually and they power on. I've got readings on my obd scanner for the engine cooling temperature. I've tried turning on the defrost or the AC and neither cause the fans to turn on. The car doesn't get above 207 while driving and normally stays around 203-205 on the highway. Does anyone know when the radiator fans are supposed to turn on in our cars? Is my car safe to drive? I don't really care about the AC at this point, I just want to make sure its safe.

You ever figure out why?