Sponsored

Race Red Mach 1 On The Way!

RRMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hi everyone, just wanted to make my first post here to pass some time by while I wait for my new (to me) Mach 1 to come in! It's a 2021 race red with less than 10k miles, currently on a carrier from Texas to Michigan. It's a non HP, so I've already been planning the things I want to do (HP spoiler, rear guards, SVE MHP wheels, etc).
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
RRMach1

RRMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congratulations man! My two favorite colors for the Mach one well actually I got three, race, red, eruption, green, and velocity blue. Those are dynamite colors.
Three of them?? You got me beat lol, this is actually going to be my first ever red car, never owned a red car before now and Iā€™ve owned over 30 at this point.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Three of them?? You got me beat lol, this is actually going to be my first ever red car, never owned a red car before now and Iā€™ve owned over 30 at this point.
I meant to say those are my three favorite colors on the Mach one. Absolutely love that race red glad you found a low mileage car. I just canā€™t get myself to buy a car long distance site unseen. I have to see it and drive it first. Post pictures of yours when you get it!

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
You got the best color!

OP
OP
RRMach1

RRMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I meant to say those are my three favorite colors on the Mach one. Absolutely love that race red glad you found a low mileage car. I just canā€™t get myself to buy a car long distance site unseen. I have to see it and drive it first. Post pictures of yours when you get it!
Oh okay that makes more sense lol. I originally wanted the gray, and even tried buying one but it didnā€™t work out. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m finally getting a red car though, even though my wife definitely didnā€™t like the choice at first.

Sponsored

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L High Performance Package Fastback
100% approval of Race Red. Going on 14 years and it still looks great!
IMG_3069.jpeg

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144