Sponsored

Quickest and Fastest 2015 on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Weight does not affect the top speed of a vehicle. Weight DOES however affect how fast it gets there... all other factors being equal. Dragging around an extra 600 pounds affects things a lot!

Great run Beefcake. Dying to see the torque curve of that puppy!

That is all...

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
You know you gotta back-up that run for it to count...lol.
Seriously though a very stout run for the weight, congrats.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You know you gotta back-up that run for it to count...lol.
Seriously though a very stout run for the weight, congrats.
lol.

9.78, 9.85, 9.74, and 9.74

:)

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Numbers are impressive, but it is always dissapointing when vendors leave out critical pieces of information. For starters, you might be able to get this power with the mods listed, but you also better plan on lots of internal/drivetrain work (880 hp at flywheel). As TheHoff asked, what gas were you running. Race gas isn't available most gas stations and wouldn't want to be paying for that every time. What about the cost of the kit? What about numbers on street tires? Most people are on street tires 95% of the time. Lastly, will the kit pass an OBDII test? If not, it is completely useless as I couldn't even drive it on the street.

Sponsored

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Weight does not affect the top speed of a vehicle. Weight DOES however affect how fast it gets there... all other factors being equal. Dragging around an extra 600 pounds affects things a lot!

Great run Beefcake. Dying to see the torque curve of that puppy!

That is all...
not sure if troll or serious.. ill just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were trolling when you said "weight does not affect the top speed of a vehicle." :doh: because we all know that's not true...........

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Numbers are impressive, but it is always dissapointing when vendors leave out critical pieces of information. For starters, you might be able to get this power with the mods listed, but you also better plan on lots of internal/drivetrain work (880 hp at flywheel). As TheHoff asked, what gas were you running. Race gas isn't available most gas stations and wouldn't want to be paying for that every time. What about the cost of the kit? What about numbers on street tires? Most people are on street tires 95% of the time. Lastly, will the kit pass an OBDII test? If not, it is completely useless as I couldn't even drive it on the street.
We have a build section with all the details on the car.

and I posted everything I could think of in the moment above. Fuel is speedway e85

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
not sure if troll or serious.. ill just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were trolling when you said "weight does not affect the top speed of a vehicle." :doh: because we all know that's not true...........

Right, its always power to weight ratio in drag racing. But think about it, how many cars can really reach their "top speed" in just a quarter mile anyway? Not many.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was at the NMRA event this Saturday at MIR. I saw beefs car and it's very impressive. I should have come over and said hi. But I was hanging out with the truck class guys and passed my turbo stang was once again broken for the true street class 2 years in a row. I'll post pictures later

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Congrats Beef!

I look forward to seeing this thing progress!!
Sponsored