Sponsored

Question to all Bullitt owners

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
I believe mine is a BC-04. Water beads up VERY nice on it. The Smoke spray they will give you to put on it makes water just POUR off of it. When it rains my whole car looks like it's covered in Rain X. I occasionally apply some Autofanatic 007 for an extra layer of Gloss/Anti-static. otherwise I stick just to the Modesta products that my dealer recommended and use Car Pro Reset car shampoo.

Believe the warranty is about 3-4yrs, after that I'll see what my detailer says and if its lived up to my expectations that whole time I'll get the higher level product.
Good news. Its hard to find people that have used this product. BC-04 was a bit out of my price range and I went with 08 and the topper to gain similar results. I hope it continues to deliver.
Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
I ran with ceramic pro. The price was right and it beads up nice. There are two over-application points that I am scheduled to have addressed next month, but outside of those parts, water beads up nice. If I am feeling real lazy I can just spray the DI rinse, drive a mile at 60 and then wipe the rockers, rear valance, and hood vents (these things are more trouble than they are worth).