Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
So this is what I replaced my Roush for. Paid $20k and they usually go for &25-30k in average condition. This one is better than average. 1949 Ford F1. Bought for my girl. Has a whole 100 (actually little more) HP with a flatty v8, headers, and glass packs. If I’m going downhill I can hit 54mph. If I add a blower it might take it to 150hp

70A5756A-D49B-4C1E-9717-D03E0CF23CB5.jpeg

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
So this is what I replaced my Roush for. Paid $20k and they usually go for &25-30k in average condition. This one is better than average. 1949 Ford F1. Bought for my girl. Has a whole 100 (actually little more) HP with a flatty v8, headers, and glass packs. If I’m going downhill I can hit 54mph. If I add a blower it might take it to 150hp

It has hub caps from my favourite mid 90s Caprice! Cool...

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
It has hub caps from my favourite mid 90s Caprice! Cool...
Yeah I guess the guy got tired of the split rim widow makers that were on it before, lol.
Forgot to mention it’s a double clutch 3 speed.

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3

Congrats and best of luck man.
Nice truck.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

when are you doing the coyote swap?

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
UPDATE or a non update actually.

After dropping my car off Sunday night, it took until Thursday to hear from the dealership whos only update was the tech assigned to your car has had a few jobs go really bad on him so we will get to you as soon as we can.
Today i get a call that they have no idea whats wrong other than the same code is stored and it runs really rough on start up. They sent the info to Roush this afternoon and were expecting to hear something back today... really??? Friday afternoon before a holiday.

Not really happy with how this is going, the car was dropped of Sunday night. I checked the Ford pass app everyday to see if they had burned any fuel off and they didnt even start the thing until late this morning.

i took delivery of this car June 9th and have not been able to enjoy it for a single day.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT

After dropping my car off Sunday night, it took until Thursday to hear from the dealership whos only update was the tech assigned to your car has had a few jobs go really bad on him so we will get to you as soon as we can.
Today i get a call that they have no idea whats wrong other than the same code is stored and it runs really rough on start up. They sent the info to Roush this afternoon and were expecting to hear something back today... really??? Friday afternoon before a holiday.

Not really happy with how this is going, the car was dropped of Sunday night. I checked the Ford pass app everyday to see if they had burned any fuel off and they didnt even start the thing until late this morning.

i took delivery of this car June 9th and have not been able to enjoy it for a single day.

Maybe time to give it back to the dealership and pro charge my 73 mach1 instead.

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt

Wow man that's terrible!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Wow man that's terrible!
Primo I’m having the same issues as Mike is. Ford and Roush are just kind of throwing darts at a board to figure out what the problem is. I told Mike earlier through text I honestly think it’s a fueling issue and maybe a little bit of a tune issue. Honestly I don’t think we are priority to everything else they have going on. I really wanna take this SC to the max like you but they are making it very difficult for me to want to continue with them considering this is a mass problem and they should have had all these issues figured out before release.

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt
Primo I’m having the same issues as Mike is. Ford and Roush are just kind of throwing darts at a board to figure out what the problem is. I told Mike earlier through text I honestly think it’s a fueling issue and maybe a little bit of a tune issue. Honestly I don’t think we are priority to everything else they have going on. I really wanna take this SC to the max like you but they are making it very difficult for me to want to continue with them considering this is a mass problem and they should have had all these issues figured out before release.
That's the thing man these blowers need supporting mods to run properly in different driving conditions. The roush tune would have some funky downshift flaring issues from 3rd to 2nd for me. The supercharger is efficient when setup to run efficient. Slapping in on with no supporting mods your going to have issues.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
That's the thing man these blowers need supporting mods to run properly in different driving conditions. The roush tune would have some funky downshift flaring issues from 3rd to 2nd for me. The supercharger is efficient when setup to run efficient. Slapping in on with no supporting mods your going to have issues.
That’s the thing Roush should have this figured out by now. If it needs a supporting mod like a better fuel pump or a BAP then make it part of the kit. There should be no reason we pay 9k and have to deal with CEL when going into boost!!! We didn’t spend all this money on a car and a SC that is pushed by Ford themselves to drive it half ass or like a grandma. To be completely honest if I can find enough people with the same issue I can start a class action lawsuit.. don’t want to but don’t waste my hard earned money either.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I agree it would be nice if Roush had their tunes perfected prior to release. The 2018-2020 is now on version 3 and it is quite good. The first one had very soft weak shifts. The 2nd one wouldn't shift out of 6th at WOT. There were a few of us who had CELs for low fuel pressure. I hate to say this but it took about a year to get it right.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
I think Roush would like to make it right its just the dealership is the taking forever to do their part. Hell i could have scanned the car and sent the info to Roush myself if they would entertain that. Working at a dealership, i get it things can get crazy but damn an entire week to plug into the car and send an email to Roush when i already told you exactly what the issue is.

If anyone from Roush is reading this please contact me I would be more than happy to work through this issue and develop a fix.