Sponsored

Question Fellas. Does the 2015-2017 Mustang V6 4 Cylinder and GT Share the same fusebox diagrams?

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
I just want to make sure as the manual for My 2017 Mustang V6 shows a standard fuse box. Do all models share this? I just need to know one thing. For powering a dashcam is it Passenger area fuse box Red wire 23 and yellow wire number 2 fuse? Would anyone know? I hope I can get an answer for this as its driving me crazy finding the fuse.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
I just want to make sure as the manual for My 2017 Mustang V6 shows a standard fuse box. Do all models share this? I just need to know one thing. For powering a dashcam is it Passenger area fuse box Red wire 23 and yellow wire number 2 fuse? Would anyone know? I hope I can get an answer for this as its driving me crazy finding the fuse.

Thanks!

I would go with what the manual that came with the car would say. As for “Models” I would think it’s not a I4/V8/V6 thing but maybe more of a base/premium thing with more fuses for the premium. I see no reason to change base fuses because it’s a premium. But what do I know as this is just coming off the top of my head.