QC Issues

domingos35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive 2005 F-150 STX
What the hell is going on with Fords QC?
They better fix it or they are in trouble
What do you think?:paddle:
Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Everyone knows that new models, especially early run new models can have a few bugs. We hope for no issues but we know it can happen. If it's too much of a worry, wait for 2016.

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I remember my 2011 had a TSB out for "Engine Ticking".

I attempted to have a dealer rectify it when I found out about it, but he said ..well can't really remember, but the point is I didn't have it serviced.

75K miles on it and no problems whatsoever.

Also I never noticed any poor quality parts..nothing ever fell apart or started to seem poorly built. No panel gaps...

Although the seat sorta creaked over bumps for the first 20k miles IIRC. But it eventually went away ! And the plastic weatherstips on the door sills have started to fade a bit but that's what dress up products are for.

That's why I was willing to pull the trigger on the 2015. Hoping mine is built long after all these mishaps are fixed..

I thought Ford had done dry runs before to check for issues...but then again I know very little about their manufacturing process!

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
On one hand: Everyone wants their cars NOW

On the other hand: Everyone complains that their cars have tons of issues after they get them NOW

Patience. As geokots said, it's a new model. Once kinks are worked out, these cars will be pumped out of the factory at a much higher rate.

That's what I think.

Sponsored

Trevon

97 Hummer, 15 GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Recaro
There's maybe, what, 200 avid posters on this site? They're the only people you see complaining and "wanting it now." Everyone else will get one when they check it out on the dealer lot or they're waiting patiently.

Ford is not in "trouble," nor with they ever be in trouble.

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
This new model bit is getting old and has nothing to do with hoods hard to close/
open; poor panel alinements; scratches on dash panel; etc-etc-etc-etc
Sponsored