Sponsored

Push Button Start Decals GOOBABYGOOOO!

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
USPS tracking is garbage. Half the time I get it before it even says it's out for delivery.
Sponsored

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
You are an outstanding member of our community OySmallFry. Just opened my envelope and am damn glad I purchased from you. Thank you and I look forward to your future products!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
If anyone has not received theirs yet please send me a PM! Otherwise, I will begin shipping out the few remaining to those on the waitlist. Thanks!

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
mine just got delivered :) it's so tiny! Don't have a car yet so it's size was surprising - looks great though!!!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
mine just got delivered :) it's so tiny! Don't have a car yet so it's size was surprising - looks great though!!!
Yeah the first time you get in the car everything is smaller than you would think from seeing pictures. I was very surprised!

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Finally installed it...love it! :love:

Helpful hints for application...and in case someone wants to remove/re-center it like I did thrice :rolleyes: (I am just not gonna get it perfect :p):

Wash your hands.
Spray a paper towel with one light spritz of Windex to clean the Start button, light enough to where it dries immediately.
Apply sticker.
I removed mine by gently running my fingernail underneath the edge, almost halfway around the decal before pinching it (not using my nails) to slowly peel it off.

Re-application was very easy as the sticker is of nice quality; there is not a single stretch or dent indicating it was ever removed. Thanks, OP!
was just wondering if anyones been successful readjusting a few times...

initially put mine on just a smidge too high..

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I bought a dome and a flat, when it came to installing I lost the flat one, nowhere to be found:frusty:

Put the dome one on and readjusted it probably 5x, without any issues. it's on there solid and will not come off, unless I try too.

Not sure if it's the same for the flat, but for the dome you can adjust it plenty. The adhesive is really good.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Are you taking new orders yet OP? These look awesome.

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Are you taking new orders yet OP? These look awesome.
This. I want one so badly if there are no extras remaining. Please do another order!!??!!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Hey guys, sorry about not responding immediately to PMs. I'm on a much needed vacation for the next couple days in Puerto Rico with the gf.

Promise i will respond to every message when i get back and have access to my spreadsheets haha.

In short, domes are easier to adjust than flats, due to the 90% adhesion. Don't be afraid to get a little rough with the flats, a little heat fixes all. The offer still stands, if you totally mangle (or lose) one during installation, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

Yes, all remaining will be offered to the waitlist when i get home. PM me to get on the waitlist (list is first come, first serve). And more will be made in the next batch for those who express interest.

I love that you guys enjoy these, so no worries I'll take care of you as best i can. Thanks!

FiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Im a local Houstonian. When your back in town, can I swing by and relieve you of one?

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Im a local Houstonian. When your back in town, can I swing by and relieve you of one?
Absolutely my man! PM me if you haven't already.
Sponsored