Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
Well this is the Door Sticker for the Eco-Boost Auto with Premium Package I saw in Brandon and it's saying GVWR is 4500 lbs...

when what that car in brandon.

still have not seen one in person..

beers
Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Well this is the Door Sticker it waa or the Eco-Boost Auto with Premium Package I saw in Brandon and it's saying GVWR is 4500 lbs...

when what that car in brandon.

still have not seen one in person..

beers
It was at Brandon Ford from around 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. I saw someone posted it was there and literally threw on some clothes and jumped in the car, because I only live 5 minutes from there. It's funny because I had just driven by the night before to see if they had gotten one. It might have been in Orlando last week because someone else said the same car was in Cleremont the day before.

I've gotta say, the Guard and Saddle did Nothing for Me, but this Car has a Seriously STUNNING Presence. It looks Much Smaller and So Well Sculpted and 3 Dimensional. Unlike Anything Ford has Done since the 60's. IThe Overall Presence is Very Much like an Aston Martin, while still being 100% Mustang, if that makes Any Sense. I Loved it from the Debut, but it Looks Even Better than I Imagined seeing it in person.