PSA - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang GT Student Cars Now Available

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Lol I could just go over there and grab one. Unreal deal for a ready to go track car. But I don't have the space or budget for such a thing, unfortunately.
Sponsored

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Make sure you check for damage. Mine ended up in the wall. FPRS said I did over 17k in repair cost. Claimed I bent the frame rails. They would not send me a repair invoice from Rick Hendrick.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I could understand the purchase of the Ford Performance school GT350s at their price point. Personally i think you can find a track ready s550 that comes with more "stuff" for 5-7k more. Either way gets more mustangs on track its a good buy lol.

Also by "stuff" i mean a car that already has fire suppression system, high end coilovers, 2+ sets of wheels.

Last edited:

Gt6guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350
Make sure you check for damage. Mine ended up in the wall. FPRS said I did over 17k in repair cost. Claimed I bent the frame rails. They would not send me a repair invoice from Rick Hendrick.
What number car where you driving when you hit the wall?

Gt6guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350
Anyone know someone that has purchased one of these. Interested to know how the car was after they picked it up?