Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
For me, PS4.

It has better hardware and it comes in at a lower price. Plus, I've always been partial to the Dualshock and this new generation makes it no different.

J.Darcy

PS4 because it won't have the stupid XboxOne policy where the original owner has to give up their license/rights to the game to lend the game to someone or to sell it second hand.

AFAIK PS4 games won't need online activation and discs can be sold or lent freely.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club

Somms

Dude PS4 for sure. This demo blew my mind and sold me right away. It's like playing bluray quality.

Sponsored

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
I'm an xbox man. Though the PS4 is definitely doing a good job of making me think twice. It would be hard for me to give up Forza though. I know they have Gran Turismo, but I'm a bit partial to Forza.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I voted Xbox One because more of the launch games interest me. However, I'm getting both day one.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51

Sponsored

fastback69

Blu ray is the shit tho.

I'm not too into the exclusive titles anyhow. Most of the good ones are on both. My fav = NFS. Put that NFS stang on the next cover.

StangFX

I had a unhealthy NBA2K11 obsession for a bit. That realism is so awesome these days. I cant wait to see what they can do on the next console platforms.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm an xbox man. Though the PS4 is definitely doing a good job of making me think twice. It would be hard for me to give up Forza though. I know they have Gran Turismo, but I'm a bit partial to Forza.
This x100. Most of the games I play are on both consoles (GTA, BF3, etc.) but Forza is the crown jewel of the xbox IMO.

IamTheStig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Mustang GT
This x100. Most of the games I play are on both consoles (GTA, BF3, etc.) but Forza is the crown jewel of the xbox IMO.
DING DING DING! Forza is a must, I was only slightly disappointed with Forza 3's physics, but all other games in the franchise are awesome. Except Forza Horizon, didn't enjoy that. I think the biggest short coming of the latest Forza releases (3 and 4) is the weak attempt at drag racing. No tree, no pre-stage, no stage, no short times makes it difficult for me to buy in. Could do with out the figure skating of autosports, AKA drifting.
Sponsored