Sponsored

Props to redline tuning:

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
I have never seen a more well packaged part for a vehicle short of really expensive sh!t such as blower kits etc.

1. Each part individually bagged
  2. Clear easy to read color instructions (in their own clean bag)
  3. Drill bit required for installation included
  4. All wrapped in a sturdy tube

I have over a dozen parts sitting on my kitchen table right now, and they have by far the best packaged product i've seen yet for the 2015.

Shows you guys care about the product :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have never seen a more well packaged part for a vehicle short of really expensive sh!t such as blower kits etc.

1. Each part individually bagged
  2. Clear easy to read color instructions (in their own clean bag)
  3. Drill bit required for installation included
  4. All wrapped in a sturdy tube

I have over a dozen parts sitting on my kitchen table right now, and they have by far the best packaged product i've seen yet for the 2015.

Shows you guys care about the product :thumbsup:
You are absolutely correct, we are VERY proud of our products and our designs! Thank you very much for your comments, it is nice to hear that customers notice and appreciate the details! :thumbsup:

sm32589g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
Roush is really good too. Although it takes a little digging to find instructions online. But anyone with basic computer knowledge should be able to manage that task.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Roush is really good too. Although it takes a little digging to find instructions online. But anyone with basic computer knowledge should be able to manage that task.

See thats what I mean, I have no problems with roush. Infact I have a set of their heat extractors sitting here beside me. But if im paying good money for a part I shouldn't have to piss around online printing out instructions, redline gets it :cool:

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Had some in my 2013 5.0, they are awesome for sure, I hate the dumb prop. I'm doing all the expensive stuff first for some reason so I'll get this down the road.
Sponsored