• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona ProMeth Direct Port Methanol Injection

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
Updated version of the setup in the link below that includes two additional check valves (three total for better fluid control) and the fifth nozzle option (you can add a nozzle in your charge pipe so the MAP sensor can "see" the temp drop). This also includes the intake manifold so you don't have to worry about messing up your original one, and two extra sets of nozzles so you can change the injection volume as needed.

I no longer need it as I found an E85 station nearby and switched to the upgraded HPFP and injectors setup. $250 shipped/obo.

https://prometh.com/products/ford-mustang-ecoboost-direct-port?variant=44075562190

20210828_175202.jpg

20210828_175623.jpg

I also have a WMI pump mount that places the pump right by the windshield washer fluid reservoir, $30 shipped/obo. If you get this, I'll throw in the windshield washer fluid reservoir with nylon tubing connector on the bottom for the cost of shipping.

https://www.nitrousexpress.com/water-methanol-pump-mount-for-15-up-mustang.asp

pump_mount.jpg

S550chip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost mustang
Still available? How many miles put on this setup and how many ccs are the injectors?

S550chip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost mustang
how did it perform? Do you suffer from siphoning with This setup?

OP
OP
Bull Run

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
It performed well and in theory, the ported setup should been better due to smaller nozzle sizes and even distribution. I couldn't tell the difference power wise (unfortunately, I didn't do another dyno run after this) but I the fluid usage went down as I wasn't injecting as much.