Sponsored

Project Black | Vossen

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I want to go show these pictures to my Black GTPP for inspiration!

:hail:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Well I just got back from Mustang Week this weekend and I have to say it was one of the most awesome weekends I've ever had. Got the chance to meet a lot of new people and see many other crazy builds from around the country. I also got the chance to hangout and talk to many of the great representatives from Roush including Justin Pawlak. I got the chance to sit down for about an hour and just have general conversation with Justin and he's a freaking cool dude. I hope I'm able to make it out next year!

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Steeda Sway Bars

Last week, I got the chance to drive down to Steeda here in South Florida and David gave me a tour of their whole facility and was very impressed! I got to see some of their build up close and personal and was amazed with the work thrown into the builds and some of the future plans of new products and extra goodies being added on to their project cars. I picked up their Front/Rear sway bars and can't wait to throw these bad boys in and test them out. Full write up and pictures of the install to come.

072cf330c47dfdb3a18f95ae1d0c5b23.jpg

b2581c7921934e5f1c4902a75d9e951c.jpg

1b0684f113ce73f6262584c63093bec0.jpg

2288523fca050b618c4affecb9ca142f.jpg

a29557280d7d8bc47d81d8593196a58f.jpg

e70c4bc1e8aadd9fe4503a2a94e4232f.jpg

49b08cfe88a5b54c9b6342c6c31d21f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Great group of guys down there Brian, can't wait to hear your impressions of the sways.

How sick are those full caged builds?! Did you pump the clutch in the red S197?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Brian, your car turned out awesome. Looks killer with the add-ons and wheel/tire package.
Enjoy that Mustang! :headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
It was a pleasure meeting you at Mustang Week Brian! Car looks even better in person!

I had a few laughs watching people walk up to the wrap and touch it to see if it was real lol.

Nick C.
Thanks Nick! It's always entertaining seeing people just randomly touch the car and wonder what it is lmao :lol:

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
JLT intake has been installed and upgraded to 47b injectors to run e85. Now running Lund's e85 tune and I'm very impressed. It's running great and can't wait to put it to the test against a couple of my buddies. Install of both the intake and injectors took no longer than an hour - hour and a half tops (installing each tune is what took the longest lol). Steeda Sway bars are going in next, just trying to get access to a lift so Im able to take pictures :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Well here is one of my next upcoming mods along with some Steeda goodies. My air suspension has arrived. Accuair E-Level / I-Level Management with airlift struts. Big thanks to the guys over at BagRiders who helped out with setting up the kit along with the guys over at Accuair! Can't wait to throw them on and take some sick pictures!

69b4715be062459de343e1ded6445e32.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
Well here is one of my next upcoming mods along with some Steeda goodies. My air suspension has arrived. Accuair E-Level / I-Level Management with airlift struts. Big thanks to the guys over at BagRiders who helped out with setting up the kit along with the guys over at Accuair! Can't wait to throw them on and take some sick pictures!

NICE! Can't wait to see your car sitting on it's nuts!

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
NICE! Can't wait to see your car sitting on it's nuts!

Haha thanks!

Big thanks to David over at Steeda helping me out yesterday and getting me the Billet mounts for the sway bars, the IRS subframe support bushings, and the IRS subframe support braces to pull together the whole new suspension setup with the airlift struts from BagRiders and the Accuair management! Can't wait to get the car back and do a review for you guys!

Last edited:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Haha thanks!

Big thanks to David over at Steeda helping me out yesterday and getting me the Billet mounts for the sway bars, the IRS subframe support bushings, and the IRS subframe support braces to pull together the whole new suspension setup with the airlift struts from BagRiders and the Accuair management! Can't wait to get the car back and do a review for you guys!

Can't wait! :thumbsup: